Forums

Help › Forums

AWARDS not working in MATCH play

Tue, Jan 12 2010 11:59 PM (26 replies)
  • sluny
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 1:47 AM

After playing few mathes i've realized, that awards are not working. For example i made one sandie and 4 scrambles on the bathpage, but my "sandman" and "ham and eggs" stats stayed the same. is it bug, or these awards are not counted in the match play???

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 2:18 AM

I wish they were, my 1 and only ace was in match play.

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 6:24 AM

LOL, and now I made my longest drive in the match game and but my profile not updated after the game. You have it broken WGT, fix it!

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 6:34 AM

BolloxInBruges:

I wish they were, my 1 and only ace was in match play.

That happened to me as well.

And I still lost that match play, ace and all, lol.

I did end up getting another, this time in stroke multi play, so no replay.   :(

I think this is by design (the stats not counting in match play), so it's probably not technically broken.

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 7:20 AM

OMG, now I played two more matches, winnig both of them, but as I see, "Match Play wins" award did not changed! And I would swear, that it shows the number, which it showed this morning, while I have won maybe 5 or 6 matches today!!! "GREAT" work WGT boys...

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 11:21 AM

From what I understand the awards do not work in matchplay because the games do not go to the end and hole are not always finished.

So if for example you finish a match 5 and 4 the putts per round would be completely wrong.

• TarheelsRule
    5,477 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 11:25 AM
    I questioned this a while ago. I had got a long drive, putt and an ace during match play and none of them registered. The answer was that none of these work for match play. I can understand stats such as chipping %, average score, etc. not working but it would seem that none cumulative things would, like flags hit, long drive, etc. but I guess not.
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 11:34 AM

TarheelsRule:
    I can understand stats such as chipping %, average score, etc. not working but it would seem that none cumulative things would, like flags hit, long drive, etc

Agreed.

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 4:28 PM

LOL, I would say, that at least "total matches won" award should work in the match play :))) Anyway,  it is ANOTHER BUG in WGT, awaiting prompt WGT staff reply...

BTW it is nonsense, why for example should not longest drive achieved in the match play count? And FWHs, GIRs, longest putts etc etc? It is simply bug in the WGT, not a feature...

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 6:16 PM

sluny - we will look into the total matches won award

RSS