• PAGES
  • stickboy74
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 9:45 PM

thanks for a great game,, looking for challengers

• badtigger
    163 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 11:38 PM

this game used to rock but it's getting worse. you'll find out in time..worse now then ever.bad green speeds.bad meter,when someone quits on you your screen turns blue.and lose your good score going.I think I'm going back to tigerwoods.com game, more courses, better meter speed.and more fun..this game could be a lot of fun but there to busy taking all your $$ then fixing all the things people been complaining about since I've started this game. It was getting better till the last update...oh well I said all I had on my mind for awhile, sorry If I upset anyone.  oh yeah and if all these people are shooting in the 50's I would like to know what cheating advices you have for the rest of us...cause it's hard enough to shoot in the high 60's. thanks that's all I will say for now, except fix the dang game, so it will be worth spending $$ on.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 7:24 AM

badtigger:
    this game used to rock

I think it takes a couple of days for the updates to smooth their self out.I don't know anything about computers but I know I like the game.I don't know how the people are shooting in the 50's but I have birdied every hole on the stroke play courses just not in the same round.I played with a guy the other day that birdied all but one hole thru 9.Some shots were close to the hole some shots were a long way from the hole but that dude could putt.If he was cheating why not just put them all right by the hole?

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 7:30 AM

GITrDONE:

badtigger:
    this game used to rock

I think it takes a couple of days for the updates to smooth their self out.I don't know anything about computers but I know I like the game.I don't know how the people are shooting in the 50's but I have birdied every hole on the stroke play courses just not in the same round.I played with a guy the other that birdied all but one hole thru 9.Some shots were close to the hole some shots were a long way from the hole but that dude could putt.If he was cheating why not just put them all right by the hole?

Exactly.   My best games involve putting the ball within 5 feet of the hole on approach shots.   Game is much easier when one is able to do that.

• badtigger
    163 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 10:00 AM

I DO UNDER STAND PUTTING THE BALL CLOSE, BUT WHEN THE METERS NOT WORKING RIGHT, IT'S NOT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME, IT'S BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIX THE METER RIGHT. IT WAS BETTER THEN EVER BEFORE THE LAST UPDATE

• 2Stupid2Live
    31 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 2:08 PM

Well I'd love you challenge you but when I click the button, the bar goes way to the right and severely slices.

When I get this fixed, I'll send you a message

• 2Stupid2Live
    31 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 8:19 PM

badtigger:

I DO UNDER STAND PUTTING THE BALL CLOSE, BUT WHEN THE METERS NOT WORKING RIGHT, IT'S NOT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME, IT'S BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIX THE METER RIGHT. IT WAS BETTER THEN EVER BEFORE THE LAST UPDATE

Wow. um...this is beta testing. You're supposed to report the bugs not scream...lol

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 4:50 AM

Please unlock your caps-lock key, it hurts the eyes.

Also, the first rule of forum participation is:  

This forum is infested by trolls on a daily/hourly basis: fake users posting fake posts/concerns from fake user accounts just to create mischief and prompt someone like you to reply in CAPS LOCK. Please ignore the trolls and move on.

• badtigger
    163 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 5:05 AM

Well thank you faterson, I just realized this when I read some of his other posts on here, he seems 2 know an awful lot about this game for someone who just started playing this game yesterday, And sorry about the cap locks. I was just trying to put my point across 2 to him but then I saw his profile page. So for now on I will check the profile page before I do that again,,,

please except my apologies..I won't write in cap locks again, and won't respond before I check out the profile first.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 5:13 AM

Nothing bad really happened, thanks a lot for your consideration.  

• PAGES
RSS