Forums

Help › Forums

Contact messaging

Tue, Oct 31 2023 9:46 AM (5 replies)
  • AceKingPing
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 30 2023 6:12 AM

I met someone in a game and we got on great, but now can't contact them for more golf.  How do I message to arrange a game ?

• GreenLaser
    178 Posts
    Mon, Oct 30 2023 11:13 AM

Put in a Friend request to that person. If the person accepts the Friend request, you'll be able to message the person.

You might run into difficulty if the person is strictly a mobile player and isn't aware of or doesn't use the website. 

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2023 8:04 AM

AceKingPing:
    now can't contact them
    You may write on their walls, or write PMs if you made friends.

There's one weird issue though: Your stats show one (1) friend but your friends' list shows 13 - have no idea where this comes from and what it means.

• ScottHope
    10,103 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2023 8:26 AM

alosso:
    There's one weird issue though: Your stats show one (1) friend but your friends' list shows 13 - have no idea where this comes from and what it means.

I guess it's the 'stuck friend' issue, alosso. I would go by the number rather than the pictures.

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2023 8:32 AM

ScottHope:
    I guess it's the 'stuck friend' issue, alosso. I would go by the number rather than the pictures.

I have a number of friends on my friends list who I have deleted, but they just don't disappear.  And I still see notifications of certain activities of theirs, which I'm not interested in.  Do you know of any way I can get rid of them permanently?

• ScottHope
    10,103 Posts
    Tue, Oct 31 2023 9:46 AM

Try blocking them Mio, then if they disappear from your profile, you can unblock them.  ; )

RSS