Help › Forums

Having Trouble Equipping My Irons

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 14 2023 9:45 AM (5 replies)
  • AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2023 6:19 AM

Good Morning...

This morning, I rented (for 2 hours) a set of irons.  The rental has ended.  I cannot seem to find how to re-equip my original set of irons.  I am getting a pop-up box telling me that my rental has expired - and I need to equip some irons.

Here is the "Update Equipment" screen (see below).  I don't find the set of Irons anyplace.  How do I re-equip the set of irons I had before this morning's rental?   EDIT: WGT would not let me include the screenshot - so there is no screen shot below - but I still need help.

Am I missing something?  Who can help?

Thanks, AtlantaCoaster

• GreenLaser
    178 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2023 7:39 AM

I think occasionally the "Customize Equipment" setting switches to Normal when a rental expires.  Check it and make sure it's set to Advanced.  That might solve the problem.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2023 8:12 AM

Thanks for trying.  "Customize Equipment" is already set to "Advanced"....so that didn't solve my issue.  I've now sent a request for help to WGT through the form provided in the game portal so I will see if that helps get me to a solution.

• ScottHope
    10,103 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2023 8:20 AM

If GreenLaser's suggestion doesn't work, have a look at this.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2023 9:21 AM

Thanks @ScottHope - That worked and my issue is resolved.

My issue was similar - though not identical - to the one shown in that link....but I was able to feel my way through and apply the same logic and now I have my irons back.

The details:  I am a person who does not use the standard set of equipped clubs - specifically, many years ago, I stopped using a Hybrid in favor of carrying a third wedge.

After this morning's rental, the Hybrid was back in my set of clubs - with an equipped club that I have not used in years.  I had to try some stuff but ultimately, I was able to get the Hybrid replaced with the 3rd wedge AND I was able to access and equip my irons once again.

I'm curious what was different about this morning's rental.  Through the years, I have rented clubs many times, and today is the first time this happened.

In any event, I am up and running again.  Thanks for the help - AC

• ScottHope
    10,103 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2023 9:45 AM

Thank you AC. There's a number of posts in the forum with this solution so I expect you would have found it if we'd left you to rummage around.  ; )

P.S. It appears AtlantaCoaster, that you might have attempted to drag an image into your initial post and it is affecting the thread. Might be a good idea to remove it if you can. The image that is, not the post.

RSS