Forums

Help › Forums

Clash Score Not Posting

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 31 2023 11:11 AM (5 replies)
  • arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2023 5:32 AM

Purchased a pass, played a Clash round on Erin B9 (complete with bus tee markers, so yes, it was a clash round), finished my round, checked club totals...my score is not recorded or posted.

Someday, they might figure this out, but at least they got my 37 cents this time.

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2023 10:36 AM

And now the "Kiawah Glitch"...... glad the emphasis was on cut off shorts.......

This was from the Club Clash page- Play a Game- took me here.

• AlaskanDame
    18,984 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2023 10:41 AM

Yup, I still get the Kiawah glitch every so often.  I’m glad you looked for the tee markers!

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2023 10:49 AM

I think the first time it ever happened to me, was along time ago. I was in a club called Active and Friendly or something close? ;-)

Ark

• AlaskanDame
    18,984 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2023 11:06 AM

arkage57:

I think the first time it ever happened to me, was along time ago. I was in a club called Active and Friendly or something close? ;-)

Ark

I’m glad you seem to have found your niche as an owner, but if you tire of it, bring your group on over.  We’re still Friendly and Active, lol!

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2023 11:11 AM

AlaskanDame:
    I’m glad you seem to have found your niche as an owner, but if you tire of it, bring your group on over.  We’re still Friendly and Active, lol!

Much appreciated. I'm more of a "figure head" than an owner, but we manage somehow.

Always remember and appreciate all the help and fun I got in your club. Was a good place to be and I often recommend players looking for a good home to give you a look-see.

Be well

Ark

RSS