Forums

Help › Forums

I am Looking for 3 golfers-The American Golf Academy

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 12 2023 9:18 PM (0 replies)
  • AlexBorgesjr
    1,298 Posts
    Sat, Aug 12 2023 9:18 PM

I have had a micro club 13 years- I am looking for 3 golfers then we will have 30 - these can't be ordinary golfers they have to have a sense of belonging to something that's really special. Guys who later on my want to be administrators. or maybe have some say in what's going on the club, I want three guys doesn't matter if you're a master or tour champ. These guys want to play in the Academy and if a tour pro wants some advice he isn't scared to commit to that guy and teach him the fundamentals of golf and be proud when his student makes legend he's happy for him and shows him to pay it forward- we only got close to 50 one time - But Sue from the Wolf pack told me 25 to 35 and you know everyone and you don't have to worry about players leaving and if they want to go wish them well and don't let the door hit them to hard on the way out,  hey you don't have to prove yourself over here, but you will never be an admin until you help someone and don't expect anything in return and you play 20 to 100 9 rounders every couple times a year, Because it reminds you of when you played and it was wonderful to smell fresh cut gras or in the distance somebody yelled 44444444444444444444444, or how sometimes you still miss a 2 foot like when you did it every once in a while ----   yeaa I want 3 special golfers - magic seeds who attract other special golfers - please think before you respond are you that special.      The American Golf Academy, can you hear it - the sound that a driver makes when you hit the perfect drive! someone who is stronger than his excuses. No one needs 200 people all they need is 3 of the right kind of golfers.

RSS