Forums

Help › Forums

Anyone else miss Cabo and Whistler ?

Wed, Oct 25 2023 11:17 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2023 1:11 PM

I have seen one hole from each of these courses in the Best of Par 5's coin games.....so access to those courses must still be a possibility I would think.

The graphics are obviously a few steps below the rest of the courses but they are fun courses.  Would love to see them back here, even if having to pay the fee like before.

Anyone else ?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2023 9:58 AM

AceHoler26:
    I have seen one hole from each of these courses in the Best of Par 5's coin games.....so access to those courses must still be a possibility I would think.
    Think different - the full courses are no longer available! We think that it's due to WGT's Topgolf being kind of competitors to Trugolf, creators of Cabo + Whistler.

Their graphics are drawings, while WGT's courses are genuine photographs, taken while walking or flying the courses. So, it's reasonable that they look cartoonish in comparison. At some time, they were free to play in tournaments, and I loved them!

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2023 2:00 PM

I would welcome any new courses.  I have only been playing for about 9 months and am getting burnt out on these courses.  Agree on Cabo Del Sol.  From what I have seen, I like it.

• OpusTheMediocre
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2023 1:08 PM

I would love to see those and any new ones

• MisterT99
    13 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2023 10:32 AM

Cabo del Sol is my favorite course with Pebble Beach and TPC Sawgrass.  And Whistler is a beautiful course too.   I do miss them immensely!  They could kick a few of the current courses to the curb and replace them with those two any time, if you ask my opinion.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2023 10:11 AM

This whst Nico told me

When the game went away from flash, we unfortunately lost the licensing to those courses. It happened because we did not shoot Cabo and Whistler as we do every other course within WGT and the courses were provided by another company

-

nico

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2023 2:21 PM

MisterT99:
    I do miss them immensely!

How are you missing them when Cabo and Whistler went way before you joined WGT???

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2023 7:43 PM

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2023 12:47 AM

MioKontic:

MisterT99:
    I do miss them immensely!

How are you missing them when Cabo and Whistler went way before you joined WGT???

Considering he mentioned TPC Sawgrass as well, I'm guessing he played them on some other game.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2023 2:10 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    Considering he mentioned TPC Sawgrass as well, I'm guessing he played them on some other game.

There's the simple answer then  :)

• PAGES
RSS