Forums

Help › Forums

free credits

Thu, Jul 20 2023 5:53 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • club578
    561 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2023 11:11 AM

3 days in a row no videos available what the hell????

• Stlkcdc3
    278 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2023 12:48 PM

club578:

3 days in a row no videos available what the hell????

Yes, been 2 days for me. I did get a reply from WTG Support and they indicated others have mentioned it and they are investigating. 

• dragonmouse
    24 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2023 2:36 PM

Not just you, two days ago few like 10 or so, nothing since.  Kinda funny they never have trouble for those games/tourney's that take your credits, that always works but playing the game for a paltry few watching vids has never ending problems.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Jul 15 2023 3:17 AM

working fine for me as usual...have you tried resetting your Ad ID...this neeeds to be done from time to time

• CLTHEBEAR
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 15 2023 6:55 AM

7 15 and still having problems w this cmon guys!!!!!!!!WAS fine b4 update and now a fricking mess   apologies are nice but cleaning up your mess you caused is much more of effort!!

• bluzgolf
    1,072 Posts
    Sat, Jul 15 2023 7:59 AM

callaghan159:

working fine for me as usual...have you tried resetting your Ad ID...this neeeds to be done from time to time

Many are having this issue with Android. 

Not only have I cleared the cache, forced stop and reset the ID.  I actually uninstalled and reinstalled the WGT app.  Today I got 6 vids.

• sesky
    3,292 Posts
    Sat, Jul 15 2023 8:23 AM

Just got a response back from WGT and they are still working on this. Like the last time they had a problem with this, it seems to be an Android phone issue. Those who have Apple phones or pads are not experiencing the same problem and can watch videos without issues

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Jul 15 2023 9:33 AM

bluzgolf:

callaghan159:

Many are having this issue with Android. 

Not only have I cleared the cache, forced stop and reset the ID.  I actually uninstalled and reinstalled the WGT app.  Today I got 6 vids.

I use 2 android devices and 1 IOS and rarely have issues. Could be the demographics we live in.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sat, Jul 15 2023 10:02 AM

callaghan159:
    Could be the demographics we live in.

+1

It's a regional thing. Has more to do with your location and the advertisers (or ad suppliers) in the respective region.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Jul 15 2023 11:32 AM

In a message to Nico concerning this, I was told that it is UK and East coast of U.S.  this morning when I tried again, alas a bit too late to maybe get them all.  Both Bluestacks and Nox emulators where not working, neither was my Android Samsung tablet, nor my Nokia phone.  But get this, my Amazon tablet, I was able to get some, until I stopped due to time.

• PAGES
RSS