Forums

Help › Forums

Help me with Ding pls

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 15 2023 10:13 AM (8 replies)
  • Mrholeorange
    29 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2023 8:30 AM

After my brother trolled me and get my score to 120....

I am playing good, usualy heartbrake 90% shots, put very very good.... i am good and  win credits consistently...

But i have the ding problem.... i hit the ding 10% of the times or so lol.

I have a 6 mter speed balls and top clubs for my level so my meter speed is slow....

What i have to do... with a good ding i would do crazy scores man

Help me pls

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2023 1:42 PM

Ok, you are using a slow meter ball, that's a good start.

What resolution are you playing on PC? Or you are a mobile player?

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2023 11:58 AM

focusing on the ding - is possibly overrated - you may be better off to learn your own "tendencies" and then playing to those.

some of the best players play specifically to a miss ding style of play - their ding rates are very low - so it is safe to say - it is not necessary to focus ONLY on the ding.

learn and play to your strengths / tendencies.  and doing so - you may find in your seemingly "inconsistent play" you may find yourself becoming more consistent.

• 1001jrjr
    417 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2023 1:50 PM

• NickMirceaGEI
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2023 3:04 PM

You just remind me! Did they figure out anything  so you can play the game on Chromebook?

Does anyone know?

They should! More people would play! You can buy a bran new Chromebook OS  for under $200 ! 

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2023 11:37 AM

If you hit the ding every time, you're not going to be a very good player. A lot of shots need off dings. The trick is figuring out how to use off dings. If you focus on the ding, you're going to handicap your game. 

• Mrholeorange
    29 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2023 11:18 AM

Yes i understand that and notice it. I am shoting in -12 in 72 courses or so .

But i fail lot of puts cause fail the ding!! i want the ding for puts!

• GreenLaser
    177 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2023 6:25 PM

Mrholeorange:

Yes i understand that and notice it. I am shoting in -12 in 72 courses or so .

But i fail lot of puts cause fail the ding!! i want the ding for puts!

You might try the L59 Odyssey putter if you don't mind spending the credits. It's not very expensive.  It has 4.5 Forgiveness compared to 3.5 of the L70 Scotty Cameron.   Higher Forgiveness is supposed to help if you're accidentally missing the ding.  The L98 Scotty Cameron has 4.5 Forgiveness, but you still have a while to get there.

• Mrholeorange
    29 Posts
    Sat, Jul 15 2023 10:13 AM

Ty i didnt know that

RSS