Help › Forums

lost coins in coin room games

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 11 2024 12:24 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • goaliee
    860 Posts
    Sat, Jul 1 2023 2:48 PM

Early on today I was playing in the coin room games .

Normally I play in Rio.

After a few games in their I decided to step up to the Tokyo room 250k per game on entering and waiting for about 5 minutes for a match up nothing was happening so I left the room I then noticed 250k had been removed from my total but I had not  played a game. Is this normal to lose coins without playing a game. Has anybody else got a take on this 

• goaliee
    860 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2023 2:59 PM

Looks like with no replies nobody know the answers.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2023 5:25 AM

if you dont hit the back arrow at the top left of the screen then whoever was in waiting will get the coins if you close out using the cancel button

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2023 1:09 PM

goaliee:
    I left the room I then noticed 250k had been removed from my total

See Tram's reply above...

In addition, if the game has matched you with an opponent, just before, or right at the time, you hit the back arrow, you will still be charged the coins and your "unknown" opponent will see that you forfeited on their screen and win the coins.

So, if you are going to cancel a coin room game, you have to do it pretty quickly.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2023 2:56 PM

In addition, if the game has matched you with an opponent, just before, or right at the time, you hit the back arrow, you will still be charged the coins and your "unknown" opponent will see that you forfeited on their screen and win the coins.

So, if you are going to cancel a coin room game, you have to do it pretty quickly.

^^^^ +1000

fixed it P  :))

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2023 6:38 PM

tramilleo:
    ^^^^ +1000

The danger in a post like that...I can go back and change my reply to just about anything and it would look like you are in total agreement!

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2023 12:29 AM

generally you are spot on so im good with that outcome as well :))))

• goaliee
    860 Posts
    Tue, Jul 11 2023 10:35 AM

Thank you for your input duly noted for the future. 

• Probox
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2024 11:17 AM

That probably answers my question about coin gaimes that I enter and seeing the guy forfeiting right away before we play.  I've entered RIO for $36000 coins and the guy just forfeits when he sees me?  Am I that intimidating as a lowly Master?  Lol.  The above now explains why I might have won a couple times. 

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2024 12:26 PM

Probox:

That probably answers my question about coin games that I enter and seeing the guy forfeiting right away before we play.  I've entered RIO for $36000 coins and the guy just forfeits when he sees me?  Am I that intimidating as a lowly Master?  Lol.  

Another possibility is that your opponent saw that you were a Master, decided that you probably needed the coins more than he did, and just graciously bowed out so that you would get the coins.

• PAGES
RSS