Help › Forums

What happened here??

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 21 2009 6:39 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Sidewinder101
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 1:18 PM

Look at my last saved shot.  Blue triangle is on the green, downwind shot.  My round was pretty good, even after 12.  Hit the shot, goes almost 90 degrees to right for OB.  What happened?  Anyone have any thoughts or similar experiences?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 1:26 PM

Wow.  Scientifically, I would classify that as "WTF".

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 1:48 PM

incredible..no wait, BEYOND incredible!

I play the rapture pros, and i've played several G10 guys in the last 2 days...and to a man, we all agree deviation is UP and forgiveness is DOWN, after the update 2 nights ago.

your shot is "scientifically" deviation gone wild!

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 2:14 PM

i did'nt think to save shot mostly from being in shock. was playing in wga event with playing partner who is familiar with my game, 60* taylor made wedge from fairway perfectly struck shot. pards asks wtf did you get metered? still in shock the only thing i can say is no i think i SHANKED it. ball went directly to the right about 50 yds. please wgt look into the possibility the dreaded SHANK has entered the game. help thx jb

• Sidewinder101
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 2:15 PM

I'm assuming you have watched the replay.  I don't understand it at all.

My question is: did I do something wrong here?  I can't for the life of me find any error in my shot, but it just bailed VERY HARD right like I was playing Katrina as it was coming in from right to left.  

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 2:25 PM

that's pretty much the same thing that happen to me , but since i was using a wedge it stayed on the property. very very bizzare jb

• Sidewinder101
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 2:28 PM

I would have titled my post "WTF" but I was worried that might offend someone's sensibilities.

• Sidewinder101
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 2:35 PM

And if anyone wants to play Kiawah any time real soon, I should be here awhile.

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 2:36 PM

molideha:
    I play the rapture pros, and i've played several G10 guys in the last 2 days...and to a man, we all agree deviation is UP and forgiveness is DOWN, after the update 2 nights ago.

I should have done some searching... I just posted about this under beta. What the heck is the deal? I can barely miss the mark and a shot goes WAY left or right

Alex or another admin...Can you clue us in? It's obviously not just a few people seeing this happen.

GD

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 2:43 PM

I know a guy on here who has an issue with the ZOOM/RETURN on the putting green.  When he hits RETURN, his avatar turns around as if he was aiming behind him.  You might've experienced a similar glitch and it put you off to the side instead.

If it happens again, make sure to submit a bug by right-clicking in the game.

• PAGES
RSS