Help › Forums

Error # 1126

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 22 2009 3:46 PM (5 replies)
  • bheery
    6 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 8:26 AM

'Your equipped clubs do not match your tier level for this tournament.'

I keep getting this error since Wed if I try to play ion any tournament.  I can only play in Multiplayer or through Single Ppayer by selecting Course etc.

When I eneterd the Ready-Go tournament it came up so I ended up losing my entry fee as it would not let me participate because of the error.  Anyone seen this bug, it comes out in a pop-up error box.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 10:30 AM

Hi bheery, we are looking into this, and will be in contact.

• Vares
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 4:35 AM

I got the same message. This moment I have many tournaments what I can't play. Please fix this error asap. 

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 9:10 AM

Vares - it looks like you recently turned pro congrats. However to be fair we made a change in the last update where you cannot use your new pro clubs in the tournaments you started as an amateur.  You should be able to play new tournaments fine or you can use non-pro clubs and balls in the tournaments you previously entered.

I hope this helps

• bheery
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 2:30 PM

It still does not help me as I have clubs that I cannot use.  This is an error by WGT not me and should be resolved.  The last roll out introduced a bug and I think that the priority should be to fix the bug.  Whether it was intended to be that way from the start is not an argument as the initial deployment contained a bug as it did not  work as intended.

In all roll out scenarios there is a test phase to identify issues and if the code is released with a bug this is resolved quickly to reduce impact.  Not sure if we know how many people were affected or may be affected in the future with other non-functional features as MS like to call their bugs.

In the end I am still prevented from playing as the email that was sent to me highlighted that you were unable to resolve the issue and that I had to pay to have the issue resolved.  What I mean by that is that I would have to remove any equipment I have bought and only use starter equipment as no refund for the equipment that I was inadvertently allowed to purchase (bug in earlier code) was forthcoming.  The new update applies a denial of service by invalidating the purchase caused by the original bug.  So in the end we have a bug to fix a bug and as the old adage goes 'two rights do not make a wrong' 

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 3:46 PM

Very strange......it looks like you were allowed to buy master level equipment. That should not have happened. You will not be able to enter any Pro level tournies with those. 

E-mail WGT directly and tell them that and they should resolve the issue.

members@worldgolftour.com

RSS