Forums

Help › Forums

Showdown Trying to Connect Forfeit

Fri, Apr 21 2023 1:21 PM (39 replies)
  • Tabarnak777
    168 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2023 4:14 PM

If you hit the cancel/retry window, don't choose cancel. Click on retry a couple of times then wait approx 40 sec. Then hit cancel.

It will spin for a few secs. then it will come back normally and allow you another shot if you haven't used your time clock once.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 5:35 AM

pdb1:
    Even though that same button was/is not included in the Coin rounds nor the Showdowns .

Technically it could not be the same because it can't be presented in the same way, but the forfeit option is avaliable in coin rooms and during showdowns.  I used it yesterday and even years ago. It is not a new option.  It is the only appropriate way to concede or exit the game without screwing your opponent in a showdown.  How do you not know that?  No wonder you put out misleading and incorrect info so often.

BTW, this is not an invitation for another long winded bs filled reply with your own seemingly randomized thought process that gets out of hand.  New people have an excuse for being uninformed, they are new.  You don't, you are not new to the forum.. spend more time learning and less time creating rambling posts.

• M4rk80
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 9:06 AM

Sorry, I am not looking to argue, or labour the point, just fed up with the lock outs.

I have no problem with forfeiting properly, it’s when they appear to break there internet connection deliberately and you get stuck in a perpetual loop. I also understand the principal of “forfeit and move on to the next hole” in match play, but I don’t recall that being the case in stroke play?

l really have no interest in their stats, it’s meant to be enjoyable and relaxing.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 6:01 PM

it is pretty bad, when you can't even comprehend your own drival - you are beyond help - and I noticed you have tried to insert yourself in other threads with more of your fans that call you out there as well.  where you claim they too are the part of the "few" that dislike you - when in fact the numbers are far greater than the "few" that tolerate your nonsense.

this is why your parasitic behavior plagues the forum - and people resort to blocking you and avoiding you.  the best advice anyone new can follow is to avoid you - and try to learn from people that have actually demonstrated an ability to play the game well - versus someone like you that just blabbers on and on. 

good riddance - you have nothing of substance to offer and you clearly will never offer anything that would help me shave any strokes off my scores - because you can't even qualify for events I would attempt or tournaments I would play anyway.    

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2023 1:59 AM

Wasting your words on this one E13n1

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2023 3:15 AM

el3n1:
    it is pretty bad, when you can't even comprehend your own drival - you are beyond help -

this guy is beyond help and because of people like him I rearely come to the forums anymore. He trolls most threads and I wish WGT would ban him from the forums. 🙄🤡

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2023 10:41 AM

This has happened to me a few times in while playing coin games.  I assume opponent is trying to get me to forfeit so he can claim coins.  I once waited it out for two hours and opponent finally forfeited. I assume they can't play either as long as game is still ongoing. On another occasion, after waiting for 20 minutes,  I sent a chat message and told the individual it had been tried before and I could wait all day.  He forfeited within minutes.

RSS