Forums

Help › Forums

once again

Wed, Dec 23 2009 2:25 AM (5 replies)
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:08 PM

once again a big night of updates and the crap begins. this game is no longer loading properly its taking forever and when i get there it freezes i just spent $45 on clubs and cant use them. honestly games been perfect up till today for me. im getting fed up wgt ask for imput but do as they pls anyway ie, the way reputation tracking has been implemented now you get punished for playing multi player wether u quit or stay. i would like a refund im over it u have a great game here but i think youv been blinded by the allmighty dollar .

gg chippy

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 5:13 AM

Did you clear your Flash cache, your browser cache, and restart your browser? It's a must after every product update.

(PS: WGT doesn't give refunds, it's in the site's Terms and Conditions. I'm sure your issue will be resolved.)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 10:39 AM

Good day ,,  I cleaned house  and the game is runing great,,   Thank You ,, OPY 

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 2:44 PM

Faterson:

Did you clear your Flash cache, your browser cache, and restart your browser? It's a must after every product update.

(PS: WGT doesn't give refunds, it's in the site's Terms and Conditions. I'm sure your issue will be resolved.)

yep doit every morning its all good took a few days to settle i think, thk for ur reply

chippy

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 4:14 PM

The cache should not be cleared every morning. Only after a product update, or if there are problems. If you clear your caches too often, it will slow down your game & may increase meter stutter, because your computer will be needlessly forced to download the same components again and again.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2009 2:25 AM

Faterson:

The cache should not be cleared every morning. Only after a product update, or if there are problems. If you clear your caches too often, it will slow down your game & may increase meter stutter, because your computer will be needlessly forced to download the same components again and again.

thanks for the information did not know that was the case

clarlie

RSS