Forums

Help › Forums

sudden death match play

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 21 2009 2:58 PM (8 replies)
  • xcaliburone
    38 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:48 AM
    kiawah, ranked mp, suddendeath, going on third hole now and it keeps going blank in between holes and one of us has to quit and get into the restart screen...wtf?
  • xcaliburone
    38 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:50 AM
    now after the third time says opponent lost because he quit three times this was not the case
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 2:52 PM

Thanks for the report, we are looking into this issue. Were you able to right-click and send us a bug report?

• xcaliburone
    38 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 7:04 PM
    no, just blank screen, like the brief pause between screen changes from player to player but just hung there.
  • jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 6:58 AM

I experienced this twice in a row in 2 matches that both went to sudden death.  Happened on every hole after regulation was up.  Also happened to both players in each of the matches so I know it's not just my CPU, but rather a system error.  I got penalized and lost 100 credits because the second sudden death match was still tied after 3 holes.  Took a screen shot and posted it in the blog on my page.

I did report the bug as well.

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 7:27 AM

Have you tried it since last night?  Apparently there was a patch.... not quite sure what it patched, except removing the reputation tracking for the time being.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 7:50 AM

Interested to see if the patch fixed that as well.  Haven't been in sudden death since but will report if I do.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 1:58 PM

Still getting the same error going into sudden death in challenge matches.  Just cost me 270 credits after 2 holes of sudden death.

WGT, Please let us know when you have this issue under control as I am staying away from challenge matches until it's fixed.

Thanks, Jake

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 2:58 PM

This has happened to me also.

Once at the 3rd SD hole when this was happening, I suggested to drop, then replay the match. Seems the only fair thing to do for both players.

Just putting this out there as an option until this gets fixed. (of course if your opponet is an *** and won't drop the game, shame on him/her!)

RSS