Forums

Help › Forums

Hello Everyone

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 16 2009 7:02 PM (2 replies)
  • TheKingsCrib
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 5:53 PM

Hiya ladies and gentlemen my name is Joe.  I started playing here a few days ago and I'm already hooked on it.  This in my mind is one of the coolest online golf games I've been a part of.  I'm at the tier ranking of amateur with a score of 102.33.  If anyone would like to be friends with me and play a round or two feel free to add me to you list.  Also if anyone out there has some pointers I'd sure like to hear them. 

Have a great day and evening all and happy putting

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 6:01 PM

Welcome to WGT! Hope you enjoy it here, we have a great community and you'll always find someone willing to play with you. Cheers!

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 7:02 PM

TheKingsCrib:

Hiya ladies and gentlemen my name is Joe.  I started playing here a few days ago and I'm already hooked on it.  This in my mind is one of the coolest online golf games I've been a part of.  I'm at the tier ranking of amateur with a score of 102.33.  If anyone would like to be friends with me and play a round or two feel free to add me to you list.  Also if anyone out there has some pointers I'd sure like to hear them. 

Have a great day and evening all and happy putting

For pointers I recommend the column to the right. Under Getting Started watch all the video tutorials, then under FAQs Putting Tips and Chip and Pitch Tips are great advice by one of our players.

And ask questions in here and we will be happy to help you.

RSS