Forums

Help › Forums

whats going on WTG

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 16 2009 3:09 PM (2 replies)
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 2:31 PM

december 9hl unlimited play amature teir lead by a master member since dec 12 how is that fair in any way theres a lot of strange thins with this game the more you look the more  weird(cheating) occurences i find this is the worst. id like to here what is done about this.its a bad case of multi accounts

chippy

ps this is it, i dont here a response i will make a noise

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 2:44 PM

This is one of the reasons that it takes time to distribute the credits from the tournies.

WGT goes through the winners and looks for anomalies (like your master friend). This is obviously a multiply account so it will be taken care of.

Happy hitting

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 3:09 PM

Soulcatcher:

This is one of the reasons that it takes time to distribute the credits from the tournies.

WGT goes through the winners and looks for anomalies (like you master friend). This is obviously a multiply account so it will be taken care of.

Happy hitting

thx Soulcatcher im a pro who uses wgt clubs and puts the effort in and im starting to see results i now think master is achievable with these clubs for me little bit of putting work to do lol.thx mate im glad they look into it

happy golfing chippy

RSS