Forums

Help › Forums

New Player from SC

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 16 2009 6:57 AM (4 replies)
  • SMC1967
    41 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 11:00 AM
    Is this the best online for Golf, that is active? what the furture for this site? anyone..know.. thanks
  • gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 12:32 PM

Hi SMC, welcome to WGT! The best "online for Golf, that is active" is opinion-based, but to many of us on this site, WGT is the best there is! The best thing to do when you have questions is to use the search box to the top right of your screen. To directly answer your question, the future is unclear, as WGT is currently in open beta and there is no telling when the full product will be released. However, WGT nor Battery Ventures (who controls WGT) have announced any financial issues, so the game looks to be in good shape, despite its expensive structure. When the full product is released, WGT will most likely not charge fees; it should earn its capital thru advertising and selling in-game products such as clubs and balls, as it does now. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask - we're a very helpful community. =)

• Zpin
    18 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 7:11 PM

SMC1967:
    Is this the best online for Golf, that is active? what the furture for this site? anyone..know.. thanks

I've played those two other golf mmo's, and both are full with tooney style of golf, where you can hit 500 yard drives and eagle almost all the holes, so based on that, this golf game is far better because of the real play it brings to the table.

Also since i've been here, i've met some really nice people, who are more adult age then younger, and from that comes respect when on the green stuff, then people bad mouthin you during a game.

I only can say good things about WTG. :D 

• SMC1967
    41 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2009 4:23 PM

Zpin:

SMC1967:

I've played those two other golf mmo's, and both are full with tooney style of golf, where you can hit 500 yard drives and eagle almost all the holes, so based on that, this golf game is far better because of the real play it brings to the table.

Also since i've been here, i've met some really nice people, who are more adult age then younger, and from that comes respect when on the green stuff, then people bad mouthin you during a game.

I only can say good things about WTG. :D 

as of today.. I will agree.. we will see what tomorrow brings

• CU1234
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 6:57 AM

Welcome from another SC guy.

RSS