Wed, Jan 25 2023 12:35 PM (33 replies)
  • LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2021 10:12 PM

alosso:

LeftyMcGee7:
    I was askin Cas57, as I quoted.
    Oops...

No worries M8. Ya said that once before and directed me to support. So thanks. 

Ofcourse they never answered and/or resolved the problem but thx just the same. ๐Ÿ‘

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 7:44 AM

I behooved. Long ago.

Then I came on here to alert folk that it's a prob.

Then I saw Cas's post.

Then I replied to it.

Then I replied to him tellin me it's not a "support" page.

Now I'm replyin to you tellin me that.

Thanks so much. ๐Ÿ™‹

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 4:42 PM

Here we go Cas. They musta seen my post on lack of support? Lol 

"There is a known issue where this Club membership type is experiencing an issue and our team is looking into this issue."

Prayerfully they have better luck finding a solution than they did when looking into our "invisible country club" issue. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 10:23 PM

pdb1:

.....remain mature and polite . 

Amen ๐Ÿ™

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 7:00 AM

pdb1:

Probably before someone posts one here .

Which is an extremely bad commentary considering a Thread was created stating:

"BUG LOG

Found a bug? Post it here."

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 12:18 PM

Almost 6 months since the last post here, & since the above comment from Support saying "we are working on it"

Has anyone who had this problem found a solution> I am using PC & Android & have tried multiple browsers in an attempt to be able to promote members to Veteran, but simply get the same error message posted above.

Contacted support over 24 hours ago, but have had no response yet.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 8:16 PM

Taz7466:

Almost 6 months since the last post here, & since the above comment from Support saying "we are working on it"

Has anyone who had this problem found a solution> I am using PC & Android & have tried multiple browsers in an attempt to be able to promote members to Veteran, but simply get the same error message posted above.

Contacted support over 24 hours ago, but have had no response yet.

The owner of my CC has the same issue. Customer service told him that they are aware of the issue and are looking in to it. In the meantime a work around is to transfer ownership to someone else temporarily who is not getting the error message when changing someone  to veteran, then transfer ownership back

RSS