Forums

Help › Forums

bought clubs master tees

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 8 2009 5:34 PM (5 replies)
  • jimjam114
    68 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 3:02 PM

just an observation made yesterday when playing a master nice guy too.i use wgt everything from pro tee flat out making green in 2 most holes on beth black. i was noting the yardage differences.ie say from pro to master tees is 30 yards the master drivers hit 50yrds longer than my club. my point is the challenge is where to be master.i personaly think it is more of a chalenge playing to par with wgt clubs at pro level i know my score would  be low too if i could drive an extra 40 yrds

happy golf jimjam114

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 4:01 PM

Then by all means have at it Jim!

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 10:34 PM

jimjam114:

...i use wgt everything from pro tee flat out making green in 2 most holes on beth black.

..but can you putt?

This is not a personal jab, just an observation on what the difference is that separates a mediocre player from a great one, regardless of clubs......

well, except for the putter of course.. LMAo!

• jimjam114
    68 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 3:10 PM

but can you putt?

yes i can but doesnt matter how well u put when you cant reach greens intwo u keep paying for ur ability.ive plyd many players but the ones with new clubs seem to have an uncanny way of stoping shots on a dime and 1st put stops within 2 feet of the hole just my observation not an attack.

what makes me LMAO is that spending ur hard earnd on new clubs and then think ur getting more skillfull

happy golf jim

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 1:50 PM

Sorry Jimjam, I forgot about this thread and did not understand the context of your post on my wall.

I guess you misinterpreted my point.

I am not sure how to interpret exactly your point either... so let's just leave it at that.

• jimjam114
    68 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 5:34 PM

birdwell:

Sorry Jimjam, I forgot about this thread and did not understand the context of your post on my wall.

I guess you misinterpreted my point.

I am not sure how to interpret exactly your point either... so let's just leave it at that.

no sweat , all is good happy golfing jimjam114

RSS