Forums

Help › Forums

Ding dat dont work........

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 24 2011 10:53 AM (5 replies)
  • mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 7:24 PM

trying to play this game after coming home after a late night out...ding dat dont work....!!!!!

A laugh...used to snowboard alot in the Alps...lot of prep fitness work on a bike & especially on a pro Voodoo board...came home one evening after a late nite...to meet with the board....hoppped on thinking I was cool only to flip, slide across the coffee table & nearly planted my head in the TV......big red sign on the board said 'use with care'...!!!!

mara43

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 7:37 PM

I can relate 30 yrs ago. The black diamonds are out of the equation for me now. Oh the good old days. 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 8:04 PM

ahhhh skiing, what a wonderful time. lots of storys.

best tho, had ripped cartilage in my knee that had been removed, 3 weeks later

(remember in the 70s there was not the surgery it is today) the snow was a calling so off and my bud went to the White Mts in Az. i stayed on the bunny slopes most of the day just for the skiing sensation, the i decided to get on the lift a ride the freeway, a long easy slope, and then go home. almost to the bottom some crazy person ran into me and i skidded to a stop at the bottom, bumped into a guy and he helped me up, turned out it was the dr who had cut me. nedless to say on the next appt he read me my rights, just a weeeeeee pissed off, then he released me to go do my thing. first stop..... back to the snow

• jordanisawesome
    620 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 8:03 AM

renniw52:
    the good old days. 

But whats better than now? we have WGT!

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 2:52 PM

Yah wait till it snows at CCC you'll be able to ski #18 and land your a$$ in the water instead of your balls...LOL

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 10:53 AM

Yappy22:

Yah wait till it snows at CCC you'll be able to ski #18 and land your a$ in the water instead of your balls...LOL

LOL Would love to take the kids sledding down ccc 18 this winter, but here its going to closed off for a super G slalom event <wink>

RSS