Forums

Help › Forums

Unrealistic and Inconsistent

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 2 2009 4:08 PM (2 replies)
  • Sparkey55
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 9:22 AM

How the hell can you hit a 190 yard club from the freaking faiway, 9 mile an hour wind directly behind you, nail it on the "supposed screws" and have it travel less than 170? I have seen the wind affect on shots be so inconsistent it isnt any fun. If the consistency with the wind and the resulting affect on a shot cannot be controlled, then the amount of freaking wind has to be eliminated or dialed down. Additionally, most people would walk off a course with the wind blowing directly into your face at 18 mph on a 460 yd par four....come on, that's fun? B.S.

• jimjam114
    68 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 1:42 PM
    sparkey55 i to find the game frustrating but it sounds to me like u want to play an easy game when i play real golf i dont think ive ever hit two shots with the same result wind or no wind golf virtual or not is a game of variables and there never the same this is fun give it a chance pls keep playing u will see its fun meet great people too peace jim
  • Orpheuus
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 4:08 PM

Hello

if it makes you feel any better i almost never hit the ball dead center.

Could it be pin elevation throwing your shot off?... have to compensate for that.

i play the beach course rather than bethpage... bethpage has some challenging elevation shots... 30+ elevation + wind etc with a bad shot like mine, your not always on spot lol.....i  lose alot of perfectly good balls that way  :o( 

Not sure that will help since you been around longer than me ...i try to go back sometimes to tutorials and forums to maybe  re learn to putt , judge distances and pin elevation ..... just to see if i missed something that can help my game in any way

Find your happy place

RSS