Forums

Help › Forums

um.....

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 27 2012 3:00 PM (41 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 5:56 AM

Lol, it is indeed, you just have the emphasis in the wrong place, it's "for UMS" that's why there's so many.

Doc:)

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 9:50 AM

how could I be so dumb...thanks Doc for clearing that up for me.  It's not the number of ums that matter, rather the place to put them.

Two thumbs up and as always...

Happy Golfing

Joe

• lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 1:49 PM

I hope nobody taks UMBridge at this thread.

Lets have more laughs instead of moans in WGT forUMs

Len

• 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2012 3:38 PM

Less mumbling

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 3:27 AM

There isn't a thread not worth dragging up that wasn't in the first place unworthy without first making it worth what it was worthily worthwhile for initially.

In other worths...

Someone has nicked the sneck off the lower gate. It will be those bl**dy hooligans and vagabonds from the village up to their mischief again no doubt. Daddy was right, I should never have let them see my ankles.

Lizzie xx

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 3:56 AM

Tho' 'twas not I that snuck the sneck from  lower gate, nor gazed upon said anklege fair. Whilst strolling through the forums, heck, 'twill not debate poetic there.

Doc :)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 4:05 AM

The bloody snecknickers are worse than sandbaggers and multi-accounters combined!  Speaking of knickers, about time for the wooly ones?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 6:46 AM

Coming soon to a WGT near you,

Doc :)

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 7:00 AM

Phwoarr I should coco Andy, the last ones wore out around the time I made legend and found all those top notch ( a' la Beaufort scale ) winds at St. Andrews.

And one needs ones woolie undergarmentation days like these.

Turns out the turnout was understaged and low

On account of the weather, economy and wind

Oh no!

All the ladies skirts being tightly pinned

And menfolk looking glum

Out there to St.Andies links,

with no sight of fetching bum

We wants us back they summer days

Halcyon eves and dewy morn

Value for that money, what we pays

and so much healthier than internet error 505 page not found

-

And another thing, whatever happened to that scurrilous wenching womaniser Strange Magic and his partner de licenziosita Sdorr?

Lizzie xx

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 7:20 AM

Dr Moose! I see you too have been snecknickled, it's a scourge and must perforce be nulled.

I suggest we borrow Yancy Mans round table and put it to good use.

I have some glue left from an earlier esperiment'e which would be more than useful in securing a volunteer or Lambert by his jacket to its underside while I tow the table behind my trusted R22 over affected areas, leaving the man free to gesticulate wildly ( and not without justification if you can imagine the scene ) and shout the purest of obscenities at heinous perpetrators far below. It would be like the voice of a higher being from above raining down brimstone and stuff, or at least some half bricks ( also known as "half Charlies" ) which were left over from the Napoleonic prisoners of Wars efforts at erecting a nine mile wall around the pile. This is to be distinguished from Nine Mile Burn in Midlothian, which itself should not be taken as an invite to recklessly speed at speeds over 90mph ( 223kph more or less but the distinction isn't required ) along the A702. Unless you want a ticket and an unintelligible telling off from the local constabulary.

Now I know that the pundits among you will be quick to leap to the assertion that an R22 was not designed to carry such weight, other than two persons of no more than 220kg combined weight, but here's a fact about that very thing.

I have in my bureau draw the original Pilot Manual, and it clearly does not state anywhere that I or anyone should be barred from towing tables through the air, and more specifically, if specificity was required, it definitely does NOT say "Lizzie Rossetti may not tow stuff with this helicopter" And so I draw the only conclusion that one can possibly draw, and that is, that it is entirely alright for me to tow whatever I wish.

Which I am sure every one will agree, is reason enough to take the fight against Snickklitters to the very people perpetuating pernicious pragmany purposely.

Like Margaret Churchill said, " We will fight them within our reaches, and we will NEVER subpoena "

More or less.

Lizzie xx

RSS