Forums

Help › Forums

My 1st Multi-Round Tournament Experience

Tue, Nov 24 2009 10:04 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Longshire
    186 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 8:25 AM
    I just entered around 9 AM Texas time...I was permitted to enter and 100 credits were deducted from my account. Birdied 1st 2 holes...then on the 4th hole the freeze and swing-meter went crazy...messing me up and causing me to score a 9. Ended up hitting 9 birdies for a 70(My personal best for birdies in an 18 hole round). I wasn't permitted to play 2 rounds? Guess there's a cut..I have no clue? Man..I just wish that 4th hole fiasco didn't occur! Just missed my 1st hole in 1 on the back 9 water par 3....DOH! Anyways..just thought I'd share my experience. I'm sure the questioned raised will be eventually answered...it'll all come out in the wash.
    1,644 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 8:59 AM

Take a look at the tournament page when you go to play.  There is a different date range for round #2.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 9:07 AM

How are you bringing that up Lee, or are you just guessing from what other tournaments usually show? I know you can register for a tourney without starting it, but once you actually start the round, you have to finish right? Of course you can save the game, but aren't able to play anything until you finish out.

Do I understand that wrong? You can just post the dates if you have them too ;), The info for this is about non-existent.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 9:11 AM

The only place you can find that information is in the game window, clicking on the wk48 Multiround Open tournament.  It's not listed in the Tournament rules (nothing is yet) or on the tournament home page.

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 9:15 AM

Take a look at the tournament page when you go to play.  There is a different date range for round #2.

Thanks for the tip...Apparently no body has played round 2 yet....

I'll keep on the lookout for round 2!

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 9:26 AM

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 9:39 AM

Thanks

I see said the blind man!

Looks like a Friday Night F(L)ight!

LoL...If I make the cut!

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 10:29 AM

Well I don't show anything for the Wk28 Mulitround in the game window. The only premium tourneys I see to pick from are the pro and master tier monthies. So those are supposed to be showing up in my list?? I figured everyone had that problem, one being not everything shows up in the list on the game window, humm.

Maybe Alex can chime in and provide some explanation. That was some pretty vital info I needed I'm glad I asked.

Thanks for showing the dates though Tibbets, that is what I needed.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 10:41 AM

Hi ncviz, there is a scroll bar in that window. If you scroll down, you should see it.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 10:44 AM
    lol... ok that was a bad blonde moment. Thanks for the help Alex.
  • PAGES
RSS