Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge "2020"

Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:45 PM (452 replies)
  • DeanBarr
    515 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 10:44 PM

Thx guys....we will def let everyone know when we have this scheduled. And yes, it will be streamed  :)

Dean

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2020 9:40 PM

woo hoo

• DeanBarr
    515 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2020 3:09 PM
    Ok, finals are set for tomorrow.....Sat 7am PST time. Dean
  • RANGER1988
    1,059 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 5:50 AM

DeanBarr:
    Ok, finals are set for tomorrow.....Sat 7am PST time. Dean

Best of Luck Today Jo, Wayne, Josh & Dean!

Couldn't ask for a more fine Championship match, well done to both Team's for making it to the Final!

I will be able to catch the beginning, but I have an Awards banquet to attend at 11 AM EST for my Daughter, but will catch it in it's entirety on Twitch.

Thank's for Playing!

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 8:29 AM

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2020 5:37 AM

Congrats and well done Joe & Wayne, a fine achievement in a very tough field.

A big thanks to Topper (Ranger1983) for putting this on and his sponsorship, as well as all the other very generous sponsors. 

A big thanks for all that played and contributed to this very fun event.

Cheers,

Dotty 

• WaLk0fLiFe
    285 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2020 2:11 PM

It was an exciting final that came down the wire and it really could have gone either way. Dean and Josh are not an easy duo to beat.

We had a lot of fun playing the tourny and watching the other matches on twitch. A huge thanks to Topper and all the other people who organized this event. You all did a great job! 

Jo

• RANGER1988
    1,059 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2020 5:54 PM

Congratulation's to WaLk0fLiFe and BigWC on winning our "2020" Alt-Shot World Challenge! Great play throughout the Championship Fella's, well done!

Thank you to all of our Sponsors that helped us make this a huge success, your generosity is much appreciated!

Thank you to Everyone that participated during the Event, hope you all had fun, and hope to see you after the New Year possibly with another!

Cheers and take care!

Topper

• WUISENRIKE
    1,240 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2020 9:28 PM

dear friends ...  my question is about the payments of this tournament... suertenotfound and javito1 have not charged anything yet... neither have they been contacted for this matter, it seems strange to me that it has been a few days since the end of this championship and this important matter has not been solved. am I wrong in this matter? please let me know, since, as an official representative of these two players, I am in the obligation to claim this prize for them.

thank you friends.

you could also give me some balls as a present .... for the laughter you have had with me, right?  

thanks

luis enrique

• RANGER1988
    1,059 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2020 7:55 AM

Cheers Luis, appreciate the Message, I have been in conversation both with 1irony and suertenotfound in regard's to the Prize distribution for the Semi-Final's, since the 16th of November.

If they do not receive their 2500 Pro-Shop Credit's each by Friday November 20th, please let me know and I will forward their Prizes myself.

Cheers and Thank You

Topper

RSS