skip nav

Forums

I think I’m done with surveys for credits...scam

Fri, Jul 10 2020 6:38 AM by C130Rogue. 6 replies.
  • bonz United States
    12 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 1:22 PM

First, it doesn’t work on my iPad, but figured out how to do it on the website. Great...

My problem is, after giving the survey answers to A Lot of questions, it then says, sorry, we’ve already had overwhelming response to this survey, but hey look, here’s another!

rinse, repeat...scam city.

Maybe, after an hour, I might actually get some credits, but it’s not for one 20 minute survey, it’s from 3 or 4.

/rant

• BHenke2 United States
    396 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 6:00 PM

bonz:
    Maybe, after an hour, I might actually get some credits, but it’s not for one 20 minute survey, it’s from 3 or 4.

This also happened to me the other day when I tried to get a few credits. I don't ever remember it being this bad before where you were almost through the survey and then it would tell you they already had enough participants or you did not meet the demographic. 

• Cuser44 United States
    797 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 9:10 PM

I've been having the following- Can't reach this partner's website.  We will try to fix the problem.  Try another survey.  This hasn't worked for me in the last 2-3 weeks.  For a full week I was permanently disable for violating their privacy policy.  I still don't know what happened or why it happened.

• HHawker Netherlands
    5 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 2:35 AM

The survey page doesn’t load onto my old pc, my Samsung tablet. My IPad will load but only in a half window so usually can’t complete the survey as can’t locate the next button.

really needs to be addressed 

• MikeW1503 United Kingdom
    17 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 12:34 PM

Yup - ditto

Data gathering - no more than that

• MikeW1503 United Kingdom
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 6:09 AM

Gave it another go  after chatting with a few players. Each survey asks a heap of 're-qualifying' questions - then proceeds to tell you that the survey is not for you - irresepective what you put in the answers.

AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

• C130Rogue United States
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 6:38 AM

This is still happening, I would be nice if someone actually fixed the problem.

RSS