skip nav

Forums

Tier Progression

Fri, May 22 2020 1:43 PM by SamSpayed. 37 replies.
  • mrmp1 United States
    267 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 1:33 PM

Yes that is what I thought I needed to do to reach TC tier. I have friends that are Legends  & TL and never know how to check how many Ranked Rounds they have played When i seen the chart on 1st page of this thread I asked if there was a way , but was told no unless you kept your own stats  

Thx guys  for your help

Mel

• DonCaron United States
    5,240 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 5:32 PM

mrmp1:

Yes that is what I thought I needed to do to reach TC tier. I have friends that are Legends  & TL and never know how to check how many Ranked Rounds they have played When i seen the chart on 1st page of this thread I asked if there was a way , but was told no unless you kept your own stats  

Thx guys  for your help

Mel

+ 1000

• alosso Germany
    19,836 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 9:54 PM

mrmp1:
    [...]know how to check how many Ranked Rounds they have played

With an unsaturated average, there is a way to get a suitable guess on the number of RRs at least. With my equation 18.7/1,000 in mind, you may vary the denominator to match the average's variation. This works best over a few consecutive rounds, writing down the scores and average movements.

• mrmp1 United States
    267 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 2:20 PM

sounds quite complicated to me, but those that want to know may look into it I do not remember how many RR  I needed to reach Champ when I made TL but  am sure nowhe 

thanks again Alosso for help on this 

MEL

• mantis0014 Australia
    8,906 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2020 5:13 AM

MarchieB:

For the oversized images just go back into your post using the edit post function. 
    - Click on the image you want to resize.
    - This should make the “edit image” icon in the tool bar active (icon to the right of insert media icon)    
    - Click on the edit image icon and it should open a window.
    - in that window there is a dimension input. Use the first box for the width of the image.  

I use 400 x 200.   Not sure why all of a sudden why the images are too big when we post.

• DonCaron United States
    5,240 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2020 6:49 AM

I do the :450 and don't put the JPG extension on it

• Robert1893 United States
    5,976 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2020 6:51 AM

I prefer to use % because it's easier for me to conceptualize if I decide I want to make the image smaller than 100%.

• SamSpayed United States
    2,109 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2020 1:43 PM

Robert1893:

I prefer to use % because it's easier for me to conceptualize if I decide I want to make the image smaller than 100%.

Plus I think if you quote a previous post with an image that's sized at 100%, it scales correctly in the quote.

RSS