Forums

Help › Forums

hello

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 18 2009 2:59 AM (2 replies)
  • jammer3speed
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2009 4:50 PM

new player been at it for about a week and have moved up to pro. can't tell i am addicted huh. should gone thru the forums early would have saved alot of frustration by buying clubs sooner.

• Shaniko
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2009 8:27 PM

Hello My player name is Shaniko and I have been playing on and off again for a couple of weeks now.  I'm unfortunately still at the Hacking stage.  I'm looking for the secret to understanding how the putting meter works and reading the greens.  I love the game but frustrated when it comes to putting.   I suppose the key to success is upgrading your equipment?  

I sure could use some helpful tips but determined to figure it out on my own, if I can't I'll be back to share your knowledge.   Until we play a live game on line I'll just keep practicing ..   Smiles - Shaniko

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2009 2:59 AM

Look over there for some putting tips-->--->---->---->---->---->---->---->---->In the FAQs------>

And I think you can get some good tips from the putting tips thread in the forums here.

Putting is the most frustrating part of the game.I'll share a tip or two that helped me out.

I use the larger putter scale even on the short putts.It just give it a truer roll and ability to hold the line that I pick out.That has helped me out alot.Just check the forums and those tips and that should do it..

Larry

RSS