4,803 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 12:29 PM

Thanks Champ.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 12:33 PM

WGTChampion:
    New Puma apparel added to the proshop

It's the cyborg pimp Ricky Fowler avatar look I was hoping and praying for. Awesome!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 3:11 AM

goldeena:
    No new course 'of course

Might be awhile be a new course appears.

How about releasing Cabo and Whistler to everybody, No Green Fees. That be great.   Even for a weekend maybe.  

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 8:20 AM

goldeena:

Everybody is so 'over-the-moon' that WGT ball-grabber and crazy-golf course Wolf Creek has had new pins - I can barely contain myself, really....

No new course 'of course' and it would appear no US Open - but hey, they've given us NEW PINS (to lose ball over), and a whole heap of inspector gadget trash we can wear too, WOO HOOOO!!! 

How standards have fallen - give us your balls!!!!

Dear Deena, 

You imply that you're not very happy that we released new pins for WC because it's just another way to lose golf balls. Then you imply that you would rather get a new course, which of course would also be another chance to lose golf balls. 

If I take your message by these implications I find it safe to assume that you don't want any new content. 

Sincerely, 

_CHAMPION 

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 9:21 AM

WGTChampion:
    I find it safe to assume that you don't want any new content. 

Assume that maybe wants to play with a freedom to loose ball..Of course answer can be "PLay wgt starter ball" , but can you improve starter ball and give it more human meter speed..to compensate imperfection of your swing meter?

Nik

-another nice idea would be ball which has it's time of durability... Example: When you buy some ball its guaranteed that you will have it  for some period of time. Loosing ball should be common part of golf game, not psychological breakdown..or disability to continue your round

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 9:57 AM

Nope I think , what is being said is this is the third year with no new course. Not sticking up for the op, but still the third year with no new course. New pins does not constitute a new course, just new pins on an old course.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 10:11 AM

Woodoworkery:

course, just new pins on an old course.

Thats similar to i’ve had the same broom for years, its had 3 new heads and 2 handles!

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 11:29 AM

Woodoworkery:
    Nope I think , what is being said is this is the third year with no new course. Not sticking up for the op, but still the third year with no new course. New pins does not constitute a new course, just new pins on an old course.

Wolf Creek was released in December 2018, which is 17 months ago. That may not be great, but where do you get "the third year with no new course" from? 

Or did you mean "the third time there's been a year with no new course"?

RSS