Forums

Help › Forums

WGTpoT Forum "congestion"

Mon, Nov 16 2009 8:36 PM (1 replies)
  • casique1
    370 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2009 7:53 PM

howdy

well, we have heard that there where discutions regarding that WGTpoT is using to much space inside the forum for our tournaments.

the issue is that  at the momentt this is the only possibility to reach the community.

In over 90 % of the opened topics for one new tournament u will see that the replies are mostly 0.

The reason is because we tell our players to have communication via messages or wall post, and also to post the results to our guestbook. After the announcemet we try to handle the rest through our homepage and not over the WGT forum as usual.

Generaly other tournaments has at least 50 or sometimes over 200 replies ! Imagine this happens with WGTpoT tourneys :)

We usualy need 3. One to announce the tourney, one to announce the start, and one to announce the winner. (in the past we open a new for the winner, but we will change that)

The reason why you see much topics of WGTpot is because we have at least 3 new tourneys a week.

But we are sure as soon as we have new possibilities from WGT side we can improve that.

cu on cours

cas & put

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2009 8:36 PM

Cas .. hope I didn't offend you ... in fact I think what your doing is great.   The more community run tournaments run .. the better for the WGT community since the site clearly does not run enough itself .      Since I couldn't find where it was previously discussed in the forum notes I was hoping to point out that you (and others) should have a way to get your own topic (or sub topic) to make it easier for those of you who run multiple tourneys.   Keep going .. this is all good stuff your doing here.

RSS