Forums

Help › Forums

Improvements Needed

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 14 2009 9:05 AM (4 replies)
  • lardog18
    15 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2009 4:08 AM

I've only been a member for a short time but I would like to see some changes made.

1st: Hitting out of the mulch almost impossible to get up and down this has cost me more strokes than I care to remember.

2nd: Chipping from the ruff or even sometimes the 2nd cut. Who takes that big of a divot which it appears to affect the roll of the ball.

3rd: Wind direction, need I say more. The screen shows hitting into the wind only to find out when your shot goes flying by the hole cause you where actually hitting down wind.

4th: Lost ball, why is everything stroke and distance. It should be a stroke and drop to nearest point of relief no closer to the hole.

5th. If you accidentally run out of your prefer golf ball during a round why does WGT replace them with the starter ball if your have more but a different type in your equipment list.

All of this sounds like I'm complaining, these are just my opinions.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2009 4:34 AM
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2009 8:57 AM

Lardog, thanks for the feedback we will look into these

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2009 9:04 AM

Lardog, First of all you are asking your question in the wrong forum, next time just use the public beta for any questions. You will have more reply's that way. I totally agree with your 3rd, 4th, and 5th points. I myself have trouble reading the wind, some just get it, some of us don't.  The mulch question is a no-brainer, just don't go in it.  There is no known shot that will work, pure luck is all it is if you can get out on your first attempt.  On your 2nd question, we all do, the divot does not affect the ball whatsoever. Just game graphics. But you may be banned for not repairing and replacing that divot. So just click that r/r divot feature in your options setting, It will r/r automatically.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2009 9:05 AM

LOL, J/K on that last point.

RSS