Forums

Help › Forums

Gifting Apparel

Mon, Mar 7 2022 12:01 PM (21 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 7:17 AM

Is there a way to gift apparel? If not, this would be a fun feature to add to the game. Last month and again now, there is holiday apparel available. It would be fun to be able to offer this as a prize in country club competitions. It would be a unique prize that players might not get for themselves otherwise.

I know some may think what a waste. 😂 I just think it would add a little fun. 

Brett

• TopShelf2010
    10,876 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 8:13 AM

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 12:59 PM

Good idea, wish someone could gift me a pair of those crutchless never miss knickers panties😉

• Mythanatos
    2,199 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 1:26 PM

except the price per point is completely ridiculous.

It's progressive. common starts at 30 credits for the first point and goes up 10 more credits each successive point.

Rare starts at 60 and goes up 20 credits per point.

Epic starts at 150 credits for first point then goes up 30 credits each point. 

so as an example 10 points of let's say epic SE hat would cost 2850 credits. if got them in one sitting. If you just sucked it up and went for 10 more points that would cost another 5150 credits.

So 20 points would be 8000 credits.

and just for fun let's say you had the SE hat at level 7 and wanted to get it to level 10...

Let's see that's 1700 points needed. And if you did it in increments of 20 points at a time because $80 was all you were willing to spend at a time... 

let's see that 85x you'd have to wait on the SE hat to be available in the store.. probably only take 5 or so years to see it that many times. and 680000 credits would be all it cost...

So for the low low price of $6800 and 5 years  you could have the best apparel item in the game be maxed out.

Good news is you could half the time down to 2.5 years and just cost you ~$8500 more for a total cost of ~$15,300 for the one item...

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 1:35 PM

I was talking more about the holiday apparel. They generally have no attributes. The new ones now are St Patrick's Day shorts. It would be fun to be able to gift them as a prize in a holiday tourney.  I first had the idea last month when they had the valentines day shorts.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 10:03 AM

BPeterson8256:

Is there a way to gift apparel? If not, this would be a fun feature to add to the game. Last month and again now, there is holiday apparel available. It would be fun to be able to offer this as a prize in country club competitions. It would be a unique prize that players might not get for themselves otherwise.

Brett

I wanted to bump this post. 

Hey WGT, with all of the new sponsor apparel that does not have any advantage, like Puma, Loud Mouth, and Black Clover (coming soon), why not make this available to gift to players. I would love to be able to give this stuff away as prizes in Country Club Tournaments. I would be buying stuff all the time. It wouldn't need to be apparel that has attributes. I bet your sponsors would love this. It would get their name out to many more people and you would be making more $$$.

Let's do this! ...please

Cheers   Brett

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 5:32 PM

BPeterson8256:

BPeterson8256:

Brett

I wanted to bump this post. 

Hey WGT, with all of the new sponsor apparel that does not have any advantage, like Puma, Loud Mouth, and Black Clover (coming soon), why not make this available to gift to players. I would love to be able to give this stuff away as prizes in Country Club Tournaments. I would be buying stuff all the time. It wouldn't need to be apparel that has attributes. I bet your sponsors would love this. It would get their name out to many more people and you would be making more $$.

Let's do this! ...please

Cheers   Brett

I like that Idea. Its a good one

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 10:59 PM

Good idea , it makes the players more colourful , and the apparel lasts a lifetime , not just for Christmas ! 

• SamSpayed
    4,863 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 10:41 AM

Excellent suggestion, Brett.  WGT is missing out on a lot of revenue by not allowing this.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 8:24 AM

Still a great idea (even if I do have to say so myself), so...

Bump Warning Sign

RSS