Forums

Help › Forums

New fonts are terrible

Mon, Feb 3 2020 9:39 AM (27 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 11:56 PM

fobby1980:
    Sorry I had to shout, but you understand my point.

It's alright, bro. At this point, I'm more like in the "expect the least and hope for the best" attitude so yeah... nothing really surprises me any more here.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 5:31 AM

Yeah the Fonts could be a little brighter in some parts for us old timers.

• boydie2412
    531 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 7:29 AM

Does anyone know why I cant see messages people have sent me in chat when on mobile, I see come up have one and can type back but no idea what they said to me 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 11:42 AM

SlickHunter:

Yeah the Fonts could be a little brighter in some parts for us old timers.

In an earlier post, you told us to take a chill pill,  now you're saying this?   Remember , as you said, just trying to do their job,    lol 

• MaDch
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 12:39 PM

Absolutely agree! Looks all squashed now and definitely less legible.

On leaderboards there is a mixture of old and new, that looks like some child was playing around in powerpoint and wordart or something. Very unprofessional, anyway.

Speaking of leaderboards: how about making the entire list available instead of only the first page. Then I don’t care what font they use. Except maybe symbol or wingdings 😂 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 2:10 PM

Funny that they can make unnecessary changes , but won't fix things like this

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 5:23 PM

Look how ridiculous the screen is now:

And did I miss something? Did Mastercard purchase Pebble Beach in secrecy and this was accidentally leaked?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 5:38 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 6:04 PM

I hope WGT becomes an independent corporate again or repurchased by a game company who knows how to run things.

It's just obvious that WGT isn't in TopGolf's priority list and never will. What an epic way to ruin a great game!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 8:44 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

I hope WGT becomes an independent corporate again or repurchased by a game company who knows how to run things.

It's just obvious that WGT isn't in TopGolf's priority list and never will. What an epic way to ruin a great game!

Couldn't agree with you more !!!!!!!!!!!

RSS