Help › Forums

Loss of CC passes

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 7 2020 10:35 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Amazinmaze1
    20 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 11:07 AM

For 3 consecutive days, in the alternate shot format,  I have lost my CC pass due to playing partner either leaving game before completion or failing to log in..Why should I I and my CC be penalized for other players abandoning the match ?

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 11:39 AM

Amazinmaze1:
    in the alternate shot format,  I have lost my CC pass

This is why you don't use your pass during a alternate shot round because there are too many variables that are out of your control. Just do a quick CTTH round at the start of the new day with your pass so you make sure you get your points towards the club. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 12:36 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 12:41 PM

Amazinmaze1:
    For 3 consecutive days, in the alternate shot format,  I have lost my CC pass due to playing partner either leaving game before completion or failing to log in

No you didn't. You might not get to see the message at the end but your very first shot gets that bonus, regardless of whether or not you finish the round.  Check your total XPs before the game and then right after that first shot. 

The only thing you actually lose is the XP per stroke and the game bonus, not your daily bonus.  :-)

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 12:48 PM

YankeeJim:
    No you didn't. You might not get to see the message at the end but your very first shot gets that bonus, regardless of whether or not you finish the round.  Check your total XPs before the game and then right after that first shot. 

I don't know if he's right or not but he did also say or failing to log in.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 2:20 PM

DodgyPutter:
    did also say or failing to log in.

Yeah, saw that and figured he was talking about a disconnect not returning.

• JohnKokopeliRidg
    59 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 6:37 PM

Hi YankeeJim,

Not wanting to hijack the thread but I have a question about the " falling to log in" ... part of your response to the player losing passes or 'CDP' daily XP points?

I've only been playing since late August  '19 and  play mobile.  Only lost the CDP points  once because,  I didn't play soon enough one day in late Aug or early Sept. For me in Arizona, my 'day' starts at abut 5pm. Why It Is then, I don't know? I think it is about the time I played my 1st wgt game. 

I don't "log out" every time I quit playing for the night. I may or may not even close the app or wgt window when I turn the tablet  off at night. 

To actually 'Log Out' , do I need to or am I supposed to: Click on the 'GEAR' icon on lower right corner on main page, Go to Options, then Account , and click Log Out  every day?

I have been getting the increasing 'CDP' daily points every day now for 120 days.

I did notice in Oct., Nov., Dec, and for New Years get said to 'Log In' to get the ball effects for the holidays. 

Thanks for any clarification.

JohnKokopelliRidg

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 6:40 AM

BHenke2:
    Just do a quick CTTH round at the start of the new day with your pass so you make sure you get your points towards the club. 
    One shot in a ranked or practice round is enough for the CDP bonus - even your first shot in an A/S.

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 7:41 AM

alosso:

BHenke2:
    Just do a quick CTTH round at the start of the new day with your pass so you make sure you get your points towards the club. 
    One shot in a ranked or practice round is enough for the CDP bonus - even your first shot in an A/S.

Yes I know this. However this will not allow the points to go to your club only to yourself. You must finish anything you started if you want the points to go to the club.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 9:12 AM

BHenke2:
    Yes I know this. However this will not allow the points to go to your club only to yourself. You must finish anything you started if you want the points to go to the club.
    I verified a different outcome:

Using a CC pass, the CDP XPs go immediately to both the personal AND the CC account with the first shot, including the CC level %%. Same applies to any shot XPs (1 + %%). No need to complete the game (though there are 1 hole practice games available).

Of course, you'd lose any award and game completion XPs, and the displays after the game, but the CDPs go to player and CC.

• PAGES
RSS