Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • epspetx
    717 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 4:47 AM

SF Match 1

182 epspetx defeats 324 gorillamike 6up

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 7:30 AM

CharlieH100:

Congratulations to Paul, Jim and the Cosa Nostras. See you in the Plate final and best of luck to you. 

Thanks Charlie and Very Best of Luck aswell(Real FF A Team :-) ).

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 11:24 AM

Cup Playoff semi finals cold cut combos vs the trans bandits

JSmithers vs FarFoo

FarFoo came out firing with eagle on 1.  I fired back with an eagle on 2 and then we proceeded to trade punches for the next few holes.  FarFoo consistently made great putts throughout the match and we traded many birds coming down to 18.  FarFoo got unlucky on a putt that opened the door for my 1 UP win.  Great game bud!!

DeanBarr vs Pralaya

A great match that went back n forth.  Dean kept the pressure on with an eagle on 10 and continued to make putts that proved to be the deciding factor.  DeanBarr wins 3up.

What a great matchup between 2 stellar clubs.  These sammiches were thrown on the ground and kicked around but have picked themselves up and made this round a 4-4 sudden death match!!!

Best of luck to the remaining competitors!  Robvandecasteele vs andyironhands

Grab a beer and a Sammich because this one is going to be a nailbiter

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 5:34 PM

great battle.... do we know yet the day and time for the match and if it is going to be twitched?

Cheers,

Dotty

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 7:18 AM

QUICK UPDATE

ONE MATCH TO BE SETTLED BY SUNDAY NIGHT PLEASE.

WE DO NEED TEAMS FOR THE FINAL AND THIRD/FOURTH PLACE PLAY OFF FOR THE CUP/PLATE SO WE CAN CRACK OFF MONDAY THX

FINNY

PS PRIZE FOR ANYONE HITTING THE GREEN ON 10 NO POSTS YET AND ONLY 2 DAYS TO GO

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 10:52 AM
    TdotDoba:

great battle.... do we know yet the day and time for the match and if it is going to be twitched?

Cheers,

Dotty

the match will be played on 7/5 at around 1130am CT. I dont believe either player streams but if either wants to share to skype I will gladly stream it on twitch so we can watch
  • andyironhands
    208 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 11:25 AM

Cup Playoff Semi Finals

Match 1 - Tie 4 - Trans Bandits v Cold Cut Combos

(333) andyironhands wins 3up vs robvandecasteele (34)

I took a 1up lead on hole 3 due to some very unlucky putting by rob which stop inches from going in. Rob then equalised on hole 6 after some shocking putts of my own, but took the lead again on hole 7 and went 2up on the 9th.  Rob then won hole 10 easily after I landed in 60-70 brush, think i may of hit the 3W instead of Driver by mistake :(.  Regained 2up on hole 13 and then 3up on hole 15.

Thanks for a great game Rob, and well done Sammich on a close-run.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 12:54 PM

A stream that we have all wanted, Such a shame... Well done guys.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 1:07 PM

QUICK UPDATE

WELL DONE BANDITS ON THIS LAST MATCH,UNLUCKY COMBOS FIRST YEAR AND DONE GREAT ONE MATCH DECIDER AGAIN BANDITS LOL

STILL WAITING FOR TEAMS TO COME IN

TITANS FOR THE CUP  FINAL

BLACK DIAMOND

COMBOS

INDIAN CHIEFS FOR THE TIRD/FOURTH PLACE MATCH

PLEASE GET THEM OVER SO WE CAN FINISH THIS

FINNY

• DanielT5
    2,035 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 3:50 PM

Posted on 7/02 by Borat!

Plate Semi Final Match 1 Tie 1

GorilaMike  lost to Espetex  6&5

Thanks to Tom and Black Diamond for getting all the matches completed.

RSS