Forums

Help › Forums

something NEW!!!

Tue, Nov 10 2009 4:41 AM (7 replies)
  • loesch
    7 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 2:47 AM

Is it just me or are you guys getting tired of playing the same courses all of the time!!!!!! I need something new to keep playing!!!!!!!

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 5:25 AM

I don't think so,I checked your stats and you got 60 birdies out of 62 ranked rounds with 283 bogeys.Do you really think you are ready for a new challenge?I can see that you might be looking for an easier challenge but I don't know if facing a different course is the answer to your problem.

I will only get tired of these two courses when I'm making a birdie on every hole.Right now that is a long way off.You haven't even made master and your already tired of the game.Why not try this in it's natural order and master the game , then get tired of it.Just a suggestion.

Good luck

Larry

• AldyWoods
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 5:59 PM

Ouch. Give a guy a break. All he wants is a new course. I mean how many times can someone actually double #15 at BPB?

• loesch
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 3:54 AM

Thank you Aldywoods, and I hope he will see this when I write to you I dont have the money like he does to inprove myself so I play with what I have been given!!!! I would LIKE!!! to see that *** come play me with what the game gives him!! I guess he is like the NYY he can buy as good as they are!!!!! Once again thanks!!!!!!!!!

• loesch
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 4:17 AM

Sorry to everyone that reads what I wrote!!!!! That guy just really pissed me off. I hope that not all the players on here are like that!!!!!!!

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 4:30 AM

loesch:
    That guy just really pissed me off

I can see where all the bogeys came from now.You got to stay cool man,don't panic.

Yeah I do work for a living(ROOFER EXTRODINAIRE) and if I want to spend a little money on the game, I got that right.But I seldom use anything but the R9 and the SATIN WEDGES.I love those.he..he..he...Sorry you took offense to my previous post for I had no intenion of brusing your delicate ego.My bad.I would be happy to be "shut up" by a grate golfer such as yourself.

Peace Out,

Larry

• loesch
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 4:35 AM

Yeah I will take that to heart ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 4:41 AM

loesch:
    I guess he is like the NYY he can buy as good as they are!!!!!

Money well spent, I say. Get used to looking at that starting infield for the next five years along with the 2 aces they have. Now we wait for Joe Mauer to become a free agent so we can buy him!

Nice job avoiding a potential situation there , Larry.

YJ

RSS