Forums

Help › Forums

New Player

Mon, Nov 9 2009 12:35 AM (4 replies)
  • 55plus
    4 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2009 8:07 PM

Hi, 

New to this game. Never played the game before, other than when I was young and my Dad took me for only one time. Can any of you help me out on some tips. Having trouble getting the timing down when i let the meter go and seems that I can't get the mouse to react fast enough. At times I can do great, but then things seems to go wrong. And then my shots go to far one way or the other.

• Tim30
    66 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2009 8:18 PM

Well honestly I believe everyone has this problem to some point. The only advice I have for you is just concentrate and practice at it, and eventually you will get better at it. Now at times we all have problems with the meter freezing up, for this problem most of us has downloaded ( game booster ) this you can find by google.com. Hope this helps and good luck on the courses.

Tim

• mikerman
    1 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2009 10:24 PM

Why is it that the only courses you can play on with a friend are Bethpage Black and Kiawah island? Do you have to reach a certain rank to open more courses? Or are those the only two you can play multiplayer?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2009 11:27 PM

Yeah, they are the only 2.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 12:35 AM

Welcome to all the new players.  Check out the info in the Getting Started and the FAQs section over there-------------------------->

Joey

RSS