Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Tony08888
    568 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 6:49 AM
    DodgyPutter:

Wutpa:
    I also already had a Steam account and it did not cost me anything. I just added WGT to my library and started playing.

That'll be as you've already spent at least $5 in steam.

I haven’t spent anything and I play on Steam. Like Wupta, I created a Steam account and then added WGT to my library.
  • travy115
    21 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 7:01 AM

I downloaded this so called new version thru chrome default browser and I couldnt expand window.Couldnt see clubs,my meter ,nothing..Any suggestions

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 7:14 AM

Tony08888:
    DodgyPutter:

Wutpa:
    I also already had a Steam account and it did not cost me anything. I just added WGT to my library and started playing.

That'll be as you've already spent at least $5 in steam.

I haven’t spent anything and I play on Steam. Like Wupta, I created a Steam account and then added WGT to my library.

Yes, to get the steam friends list. You have to add $5 to your steam wallet and then you can buy balls with it. 

You have to spend that initial $5 to add friends.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 7:21 AM

During the last Tap in bonus, I went to put $50 in, and it went into the steam wallet.

I thought it was going to go into WGT and it didn't. I finally asked, either here or in a facebook page.

I think it was MarchieB, He said that I had to put it into the steam wallet and then draw it out and put it in the game.

I should have just put it in on the  WGT Webpage and saved a lot of grief. It worked out in the end.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 7:22 AM

pdb1:

DonCaron:
    You have to spend that initial $5 to add friends.

Okay probably .

Sounds inevitable .

I did a lot goggling to find this out. Should not have to search for all this

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 9:15 AM

pdb1:

pdb1:

It is not free . I already had a STEAM account . But to activate WGT I had to pay $5.00 .

How many times does it mention $5.00 ?  It is a protection feature to discourage multi accounters . Among other things .

Peter stole my last $5.00 . To pay John . So I'm real broke . But it was only $5.00 . So my wife paid . 

My problem is that I had a member that did not have money. I tried sending him $5 to activate the friends list, they make sure everything is $4.99.

Then I found out that regardless what I send him does not count. He has to put it in himself. 

I gave up. I already had it because of my other golf games and this is a lot of headaches that I should not have to deal with.

RSS