Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Sat, May 4 2024 12:17 PM (1,419 replies)
  • daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 1:30 AM

l know there have been a lot of updates since the new HD version Launched  all the Flash games can  be played on it now, l wonder if anyone can tell me Please if it is now possible for one person playing the HD version to be able to invite and play another person playing the older Flash Version.  ie cross platform.

Great work wgt in keeping your promise to add all the flash Games.

Dave \-/

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 2:00 AM

daveparr:

l know there have been a lot of updates since the new HD version Launched  all the Flash games can  be played on it now, l wonder if anyone can tell me Please if it is now possible for one person playing the HD version to be able to invite and play another person playing the older Flash Version.  ie cross platform.

Great work wgt in keeping your promise to add all the flash Games.

Dave \-/

yes u can.. i play in the new version with my cc teammates playing at flash. 

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 3:30 AM

Thankyou Sir most appreciated

\-/

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 5:39 PM

pdb1:

daveparr:
    l wonder if anyone can tell me Please if it is now possible for one person playing the HD version to be able to invite and play another person playing the older Flash Version.  ie cross platform.

maoriand1:
    yes u can.. i play in the new version with my cc teammates playing at flash. 

Really ? WOW ! That is just fantastic . That has to be the biggest break through of this entire venture . PCEA vs Mobile . PCEA vs PC . I assume that includes PCEA , Mobile , & PC playing together in the same round ?

Yes it pretty neat. I played a couple times that way.

The person on EA sees the PC player as on EA, Not PC

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 7:42 PM

pdb1:
    PCEA vs Mobile . PCEA vs PC . I assume that includes PCEA , Mobile , & PC playing together in the same round ?

No, that isn't possible yet.  You can do PCEA vs. Mobile (I think in H2H and coin games only) and PCEA vs. Flash (in stroke, match, skins, and AS, I believe).  But you can't have players on all 3 platforms playing together in the same round.  

• NEWPORTTOWNO
    2 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 4:54 AM

HI AGAIN CHAMP = = YOU FOLKS HAVE MY USER NAME MIS-SPELLED WITH AN O AT THE END. THE CORRECT SPELLING IS NEWPORTTOWN. ALSO I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO HAVE THE FLASH OPERATE AND BE ABLE TO PLAY.

THANKS OR YOUR ATTENTION

LEE SCHICK

• pmm711
    5,529 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 6:15 AM

NEWPORTTOWNO:

HI AGAIN CHAMP = = YOU FOLKS HAVE MY USER NAME MIS-SPELLED WITH AN O AT THE END. THE CORRECT SPELLING IS NEWPORTTOWN. ALSO I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO HAVE THE FLASH OPERATE AND BE ABLE TO PLAY.

THANKS OR YOUR ATTENTION

LEE SCHICK

Are you possibly logged into your 2nd account by mistake?

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 7:12 AM

pmm711:

NEWPORTTOWNO:

THANKS OR YOUR ATTENTION

LEE SCHICK

Are you possibly logged into your 2nd account by mistake?

Cough. Oops.

RSS