Forums

Help › Forums

meter not responding

Thu, Aug 22 2019 7:56 PM (7 replies)
  • ronlewis64
    2 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2019 12:42 PM

since last nights (8/20/19)my meter has not been accepting the last click on shots, I have had to shoot 5 or 6 times to get it to work.

• DoctorLarry
    4,274 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2019 9:29 PM

ronlewis64:

since last nights (8/20/19)my meter has not been accepting the last click on shots, I have had to shoot 5 or 6 times to get it to work.

If I understand what you are describing, it may be a problem with your mouse.  Could be the battery or maybe a mechanical problem with it not registering a click.

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 11:57 AM

DoctorLarry:

ronlewis64:

If I understand what you are describing, it may be a problem with your mouse.  Could be the battery or maybe a mechanical problem with it not registering a click.

DoctorLarry:

ronlewis64:

DoctorLarry:

ronlewis64:

This suggestion is for a wired mouse not a wireless one. To find out for sure if it is the left button on your mouse failing go into your mouse settings on the control panel and switch primary buttons, That is make the right button the primary button. Then play WGT using the right button to take your shot., if it works correctly on every shot then you know the contacts on your left button are wearing out and your mouse needs to be replaced. I am going through a similar problem right now, Mine loses contact and starts the swing while I am still holding the button down causing false clicks if I don't get my finger off the button in time, This causes whiffs. 

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts

DoctorLarry:

ronlewis64:

DoctorLarry:

ronlewis64:

DoctorLarry:

ronlewis64:

This suggestion is for a wired mouse not a wireless one. To find out for sure if it is the left button on your mouse failing go into your mouse settings on the control panel and switch primary buttons, That is make the right button the primary button. Then play WGT using the right button to take your shot., if it works correctly on every shot then you know the contacts on your left button are wearing out and your mouse needs to be replaced. I am going through a similar problem right now, Mine loses contact and starts the swing while I am still holding the button down causing false clicks if I don't get my finger off the button in time, This causes whiffs. 

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts

DoctorLarry:

ronlewis64:

DoctorLarry:

ronlewis64:

DoctorLarry:

ronlewis64:

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts

DoctorLarry:

ronlewis64:

DoctorLarry:

ronlewis64:

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 12:10 PM

You can say that again :-)

• DoctorLarry
    4,274 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 7:56 PM

DodgyPutter:
    You can say that again :-)

LOL.

Methinks Joe might have an issue with his mouse clicks!!

RSS