skip nav

Forums

No flag visible, only the shadow

Sun, Aug 18 2019 7:26 AM by DufferJohn7. 2 replies.
  • pitchking1 Belgium
    297 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2019 7:01 AM

In some CC-tourney's I created myself, I can't see the flag ... only there is (green view) a shadow visible ....

It's very hard to play those tourney's ... almost impossible to set the 'aimer' in a right position (regarding wind and distance) !!

Please solve it, or send me a solution

Screenshot  : here

Digg
    Delicious
  • TopShelf2010 United States
    8,626 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2019 7:49 AM

pitchking1:

In some CC-tourney's I created myself, I can't see the flag ... only there is (green view) a shadow visible ....

It's very hard to play those tourney's ... almost impossible to set the 'aimer' in a right position (regarding wind and distance) !!

Please solve it, or send me a solution

Screenshot  : here

A temporary solution - switch to pitch view which would then unlock and show you the grid. Or you can try to switch to the camera from behind the green. That might show you the flag.

In the future, whenever you encounter issues WITHIN the game like this, it is always best to Right Click anywhere in the GameClient and then Submit a Bug Report. This gives the programmers a better chance of tracking down this issue.

Good luck.

Digg
    Delicious
  • DufferJohn7 United States
    2,010 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2019 7:26 AM

I think this is related to which flag is selected. The experience in our club is there are a couple of flags that are invisible. Our tournament director/owner knows the flags not to use.

Remember the flags used for this tournament and don't use them in the future.

Have fun and hit em straight,

John

Digg
    Delicious
RSS