Forums

Help › Forums

Another newby golf lover!

Mon, Nov 2 2009 3:44 PM (6 replies)
  • ladygolfer1
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2009 4:21 PM

Would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.  Hello Everyone!  I know I have a lot to learn being new to playing computer games.   Any tips, or ideas that you may have would be greatly appreciated.  I know that the prime word here will be 'practice - practice - practice'.  I learned that after spending the afternoon trying to learn how to master the dreaded meter, I will have hours of practice ahead of me.  Happy Golfing!

golfergirl1

• landscaper731
    18 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2009 6:58 PM
    Welcome Golfergirl 1 I have played you in real life and you beat me and I am sure when you learn this you will do the same. Yes it will for sure take a lot of practice. I think you will find putting is the worse and the darn meter. I look forward to playing you. landscaper731
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2009 7:09 PM

ladygolfer1:
    'practice - practice - practice'

Welcome to the WGT Golfergirl.Nice to have you here.Landscaper is right about the putting but I'm sure you will get the hang of it.He mentioned you play golf for real whish is good because you can use the same concepts and apply them to this game.I'm not really qualified to give out tips but I'm sure someone will stop by shortly to help you out .Over to the right of the screen there are some tips.------------------------------>

There are also some in the Game Tips in the forum that could be helpful to you.

Welcome,Larry                            Field Hockey 

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 12:14 AM

Welcome Ladygolfer1.   

Joey

• OldBeachdog
    39 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 2:06 PM

LOL ... the prime word might be frustration ... but this is a great game. 

• GerryTS
    122 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 2:52 PM

Welcome and hit em "Straight down the middle" You will discover that this generally is a very friendly neighbor. Tip   HAVE FUN. God bless.

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 3:44 PM

Welcome New One and Have Fun

RSS