Forums

Help › Forums

Whats up with tournament creating problems

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 17 2019 7:21 AM (5 replies)
  • DRP2017
    348 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 9:52 AM

Any word on not being able to create tournaments??

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 9:50 AM

DRP2017:

I had problems this morning trying to set up one . I finally used a different browser . Im usually using Chrome but for some reason it wouldnt work for me today .  So I used my Maxthon backup with no problems at all . This is the first time Google has caused me any problem for a couple of years now . So try a different browser it worked for me .

• DRP2017
    348 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 7:57 AM

lonniescott711:

DRP2017:

I had problems this morning trying to set up one . I finally used a different browser . Im usually using Chrome but for some reason it wouldnt work for me today .  So I used my Maxthon backup with no problems at all . This is the first time Google has caused me any problem for a couple of years now . So try a different browser it worked for me .

I did the same changed to Microsoft edge from Chrome and is working to create Tournaments. 

Now I seem to have a much faster swing always being late on my ding.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 5:29 AM

DRP2017:
    Now I seem to have a much faster swing always being late on my ding.

Go back to using the Chrome browser to play with and use the Edge browser for posting tournaments .  Also check and see if its fixed after the update . Not sure if WGT has fixed any of the current bugs . Be sure to also clear your browser flash and cache after the update .This will make sure you have the latest files .

• carlosdev
    2,526 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 5:42 AM

I use safari to play WGT n use chrome to create tournaments. 

Safari is a big no when it comes to tournament creation as it gets time out after clicking final "create button"

- Carl 

• Qdrive27
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 7:21 AM

Is anyone having a hard time creating a custom course in their country club or publishing a tournament using a custom course?  Our club seems to be having this problem and no good response from WGT other than they are working on it....been 3+ days

RSS