skip nav

Forums

Free credits

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 27 2019 5:01 PM by Snoper. 10 replies.
  • xpcden348 United Kingdom
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 5:17 AM

I have been Permanently suspended by Peanut Labs and am not receiving any credits at all. I have no idea what I have done wrong and nobody will tell me how to get reinstated. Anyone got any ideas please.

xpcden348

Digg
    Delicious
  • WGTJudgeSmails United States
    96 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 7:49 AM

xpcden348:

I have been Permanently suspended by Peanut Labs and am not receiving any credits at all. I have no idea what I have done wrong and nobody will tell me how to get reinstated. Anyone got any ideas please.

xpcden348

Feel free to reach out to our help request line so we can help you get this issue taken care of.

https://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

-Judge Smails

Digg
    Delicious
  • TopShelf2010 United States
    8,545 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 8:44 AM

xpcden348:

xpcden348

Please keep in mind that with Peanut Labs (and this is a quote DIRECTLY from Peanut Labs...

"Our clients need truthful and accurate information in order to create new and better products and services for you. If we determine that a survey responder is consistently providing opinions that don’t appear to be honest, we will not allow that person to answer any more surveys. If you are careful and honest when you answer our surveys, you won’t be blocked"

It sounds to me that this may be the case. But that is simply my opinion.

Don

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,141 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 9:38 AM

@Don

I know of one case where they suspended or banned a person, and there's no way that person was providing false information or was trying to be dishonest. If I recall correctly, the person was allowed to take surveys again after a couple of days.

In other words, it could just be a glitch. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • TopShelf2010 United States
    8,545 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 9:59 AM

Robert1893:
    In other words, it could just be a glitch.

I hope you are correct.

After giving it some additional thought, the suspension could simply be "temporary" as the OP may have reached a specific amount of credits earned over a certain time frame.

If I may, the only reason I eluded to the "false information" query, is that I know several players that were "banned" from taking Peanut Labs supplied surveys due to giving answers they "thought" the survey wanted to hear.

I guess only time will tell what the outcome will be

Don

Digg
    Delicious
    5,141 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 10:52 AM

TopShelf2010:

If I may, the only reason I eluded to the "false information" query, is that I know several players that were "banned" from taking Peanut Labs supplied surveys due to giving answers they "thought" the survey wanted to hear.

I have no doubt that stuff like that happens. All of these surveys are going to have manipulation checks built in. Many of are quite simple such as looking for straight-line answers or how long a person takes with each page or inserting fake questions and requiring a specific response.

Digg
    Delicious
  • lonniescott711 United States
    3,957 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 10:58 AM

Question is anyone viewing the Radium One video offers on the pc platform ? I havent seen any videos since last year now . I was racking up on those up until the new year and now nothing at all . So now Im wondering if Im being blocked from the video offers due to that . 

Digg
    Delicious
    5,141 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 11:54 AM

@lonnie

I haven't done videos on the PC for ages. Only on my iPhone or iPad. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • robgt90 United States
    20 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 1:02 PM

Don't feel bad, I still waiting on at least 2,500 credits from surveys I did almost 3 years ago.

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,217 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 1:12 PM

Robert1893:

@lonnie

I haven't done videos on the PC for ages. Only on my iPhone or iPad. 

Same here - except I have not been here as long and never got it to work on the PC when I did try it.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS