Just a Tournament Suggestion

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 26 2009 10:53 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • imcoola
    228 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 9:24 AM

Hey you all,

I got a little Tournament Suggestion: Why not making some WGT Tournaments for some WGT credits which are WGT Clubs restricted?(Only use WGT Clubs...Maybe even only the Starters). Everyone would have a chance on this tournaments because everyone would use the same clubs.(Means I can not longer say I don't win because they use way better clubs;D) just a small suggestion.

regards

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 12:12 AM

I assume they would be sorted by Master Clubs, Pro Clubs, etc. That doesn't sound half bad, what's the catch?

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 6:05 AM

It doesn't sound like there is a catch...What He and probably alot of us wants is a chance to play with some of those low,low scorers just to see if the clubs make them that much better or are they human...lol...They would have to relearn the starter clubs though, depening on how long they have had those shiny new clubs...With that being said it might be just as unfair for those money players who choose to enter...I'd like to see what happens on this suggestion...Very,very interesting....Good question IMCOOLA

1,644 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 6:09 PM

GITrDONE:

What He and probably alot of us wants is a chance to play with some of those low,low scorers just to see if the clubs make them that much better or are they human...lol...They would have to relearn the starter clubs though, depening on how long they have had those shiny new clubs...

Doesn't take to long to relearn the old stuff.... this wasn't a WGT event, just a community event, but I was able to switch back and forth between my 'shiny new clubs' and the WGT Walmart set...  I think I did pretty good, no?

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 6:35 PM

Just goes to show the clubs don't make the man! You can buy anything on here for equipment, but you still have to hit it. It doesn't do any good to add the good clubs until you know what shot to hit and how far!

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 6:40 PM

I apologize if you thought I was refering to your performance in an earlier tourney avatarlee...Imcoola was suggesting that a FUTURE tourney be offered that would allow all levels of players, but just the basic WGT standard issue clubs that everybody is given upon joining the WGT.I'd like to play in that myself...I think I'd do pretty good,YES?

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 6:43 PM

claremoreblue:

Just goes to show the clubs don't make the man! You can buy anything on here for equipment, but you still have to hit it. It doesn't do any good to add the good clubs until you know what shot to hit and how far!

Well duh!!

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 1:48 AM

Coolswings tournament was a blast with old starter sets,  i even managed to make the semi's in the pro section. Nice thought , but i don't think WGT would do anything like this because  no-one would be buying balls or clubs for that 1 week, we would all be playing & practising with the starter set & balls which are free.... Lost revenue you might say

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 3:02 AM

starter clubs,,,,NO thanks.. il let  fred flintstone and barney rubble carry the flag for that campaign..

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 3:55 AM

I didn't even think about that Cobra...That kind of ends the discussioun, for me anyway

• PAGES
RSS