Forums

Help › Forums

Hello fellow golf nuts!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 23 2009 6:10 PM (6 replies)
  • SpreadEagle
    9 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 2:32 PM

I come to you from beautiful Wisconsin USA where we have two seasons. Fourth of July and winter. I am so glad I found this place to fill my time between golfing seasons. As I write I am looking at snow in the near forecast. I will practice and hopefully become good enough to be invited by someone.

Cheers,

Tom

• SonofAnarchy
    130 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 2:44 PM

welcome to WGT. i to am from Wisconsin. Lacrosse to be exact! hope to see ya on the course!

john

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 3:25 PM

Hey fellow nut. I'm Larry from the great state of Mississippi.I'd be happy to play some practice rounds with you. I say practice rounds 'cause match play gives a small reward to the winner and I ain't interested in that,not right now anyway..I really like this game too.I will send you an invite in a little while and you can send me one anytime you feel like it...after all I am from the "Hospitality State"...Y'all be careful up there in that snow now ya hear..lol

Larry

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 3:28 PM

Welcome from California.  Our golf season is from Jan 1st to Dec 31st so come for a visit (Smile).

Joey

• SpreadEagle
    9 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 3:53 PM

Thanks for the WARM welcome!

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 4:48 PM

Your Welcome is not official yet.

Welcome to the Community, Have Fun, Make Friends, Connect, and Enjoy Your Stay.

Great Having You Here

Best of Luck

NOW ITS OFFICIAL. LOL. Just messing with you. But besides that really I'm glad to see a newcomer welcome aboard and happy golfing new one.

Rickey

• landscaper731
    18 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 6:10 PM

Welome

A big hello from Maryland It was 73 here today. Please keep your snow there we do not want any of that stuff !!!!!!! I am new here to when you want to lost some ball just give me a shout.

Landscaper731

RSS