Forums

Help › Forums

Brand new player here!

Sat, Oct 24 2009 8:17 AM (8 replies)
  • KimHall
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 1:26 PM

Hi all,

My name is Siddharth Shankar, but my friends call me Sid. I am an avid golfer from Cary, North Carolina and discovered this site yesterday. I joined up and have been honing my online golfing skills since then. Hope to make some friends here and play a few online rounds with some people! 

Sincerely,

Siddharth Shankar

(If anyone is wondering, my friend picked my avatar and designed my profile, not me. I am a male.)

• OldBeachdog
    39 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 1:45 PM

LOL ... some friend.  You can easily edit your profile.

Enjoy WGT ... it's an enjoyable game.

• SonofAnarchy
    130 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 2:43 PM

welcome to WGT. good luck and have fun, cya on the course!

SOA

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 3:30 PM

Yes, Welcome aboard.

Joey

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 4:44 PM

Welcome to the Community, Have Fun, Make Friends, Connect, and Enjoy Your Stay.

Happy Golfing New One

Rickey ;)

• landscaper731
    18 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 6:16 PM

Hello

Welcome new myself all most a week you will find everyone so far for me are great. For me the putting is the worst !!!!!!!!! Give me a shout if you want to beat the ball around.

Landscaper731

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 6:45 PM

I hear you OBD,

After you get your profile straightened out you ought to be able to have some fun around here..very nice place to play golf...Tried alot of online golf and this is the best I have found...As a matter of fact this is the last one I will be trying...Don't think I can find anything better than this one...Good luck and have fun!!!

Larry in Mississippi

• KimHall
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 8:45 PM

landscaper731:

Hello

Welcome new myself all most a week you will find everyone so far for me are great. For me the putting is the worst !!!!!!!!! Give me a shout if you want to beat the ball around.

Landscaper731

I hear you landscaper731... I can get onto the green easily enough but from there it just goes downhill... 

I will definitely give you a call to play a round soon!

May I ask the members here how to "unlock" stroke play on all the courses in single player mode? I can only seem to play 18 holes on Kiawah Island and Bethpage Black... I would like to play stroke play on Bali Hai but cannot seem to get on it. 

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 8:17 AM

Bethpage and Kiawah are the only courses open to stroke play at this time.

They tell us that St Andrews is on the way but there is no definite timeline.

See this LINK, for the best we have as far as what the future holds.

RSS