Forums

Help › Forums

highlight reel

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 23 2019 3:03 PM (31 replies)
  • downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 10:46 PM

im so excited just had to share the great news I have some new great highlights saved I actually ding a shot shot playing best of par five full 18 only cost me 200 shot 3 under what a improvement from shooting 5 under in the back nine best of par five I was stoked im just happy to see my game credits are going to improve this game keep up the good work wgt I should be able to improve my average before I die or reach level 150 which ever comes first ill keep you posted of more highlight dings when they happen 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 8:48 AM

I'm so excited to present you a few gifts from the Old World, at your disposition:

,,,,,,,......!!!!!!?????

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

They won't exhaust - multiple use is advised!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 10:03 AM

• downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 6:57 PM

gday robbo funny pic mate typical stereo type aussie man one thing wrong we don't drink fosters we only send it overseas for you guys to drink tastes like kats pee thanks for that informant information but once again totally useless bit like trump did you vote for that loser

• downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 7:07 PM

omg 19000 post and counting you are a real pro at trawling ALOSER how do you find the time between driving your uber and applying for your green card I see you know your alphabet you even typed it in uppercase or for those of the old world capitals all the best at getting your green card mate the grass is always growing in the USA oh look I used capitals 

• downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 7:13 PM

well im happy to tell you all and robbo and alsoser I have succeeded in getting more dings but not many maybe one day I will get a better run on the wgt server but not holding my breathe 

• downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 11:15 PM

hey robbo aloser just shot 64 wolf creek  I am on the move up 

hey moderator where is my other posts

• downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 11:59 PM

Do not post anything that is, or could be, construed to be:
    • promoting national hatred/ill will • hateful slurs of symbols based on nationality

does this not fall within that description come on enforce your own rules 

• downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 12:10 AM

robbo you on the wgt payroll you useless *** poor excuse for a man no wonder no one can have say with clowns like you running the circus 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 12:41 PM

Wow, I always thought Australia was an English speaking country?!

RSS