Wed, Jan 30 2019 3:14 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 9:30 PM

1. club invites

2. Writing on the club bill board

3. Double roster

4. Hit balls going into the wind. When playing a cross wind and the game double crossing us letting the ball go into the wind and out of bounds.

All these issues have been going on far to long. With all these issues but yet you can set up and run a clash expecting the sheep to line up for the slaughter. With all the things we can spend our money on and we chose wgt but wgt makes it hard to stay for the short comings taking our money and giving us a crappy game.

FIX THE ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up wgt 

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 9:34 PM

yer cute

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 10:06 PM

posting this here is a rant - not read by CS.  Multiple posting it is poor etiquette.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 10:56 PM

Wake up fireman33!

Don't rely on others' actions for your happiness - take your life in your own hands instead!

They are WGT, hope is futile!

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 4:16 AM

Playing internet games such as WGT are entertainment. If the things that you complain about are affecting your life, fireman3, then you are taking WGT way too seriously. When I visited my therapist a few years ago and this issue came up she helped me see thatgolf,in general, was a fool's game.

Image result for cartoons about golf and psychiatry

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 6:46 AM

It is a rant if anyone from wgt reads anything this needs to be in front of them. It is not mandatory that I play and since the issues I play a lot less. That means a lot less of my money in their pocket and more for me to spend elsewhere. I am not a lamb to the slaughter just trying to get the game back like it was so we can run our club. We have the ability but the tools have been taken away. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 7:03 AM

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 7:44 AM

fireman33:
      1. club invites

2. Writing on the club bill board

3. Double roster

4. Hit balls going into the wind. When playing a cross wind and the game double crossing us letting the ball go into the wind and out of bounds.

All these issues have been going on far to long. With all these issues but yet you can set up and run a clash expecting the sheep to line up for the slaughter. With all the things we can spend our money on and we chose wgt but wgt makes it hard to stay for the short comings taking our money and giving us a crappy game.

FIX THE ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up wgt 

You do realize that working on known issues and running another clash event are not mutually exclusive items, yes? In other words, I'm sure they can do both. And simply because the one wasn't or hasn't been fixed as quickly as you would like doesn't mean they weren't working on it.

Besides, for whatever reason, there are some players who really like the clash events. I'm not sure why, but they do. So, your solution would be to take away an event that some players appear to enjoy simply for the optics of demonstrating that they're working on known issues? 

Simply put: that makes no sense. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 9:19 AM

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 2:25 PM

Robert1893:
    You do realize that working on known issues and running another clash event are not mutually exclusive items, yes? In other words, I'm sure they can do both. And simply because the one wasn't or hasn't been fixed as quickly as you would like doesn't mean they weren't working on it.

Exactly.

Also, I doubt WGT has to spend any time at all to start and maintain the next scheduled clash.  This is all automated and had been working, to some level, for quite a long time AFAIK.

I certainly can't speak for WGT, but when I was developing and maintaining a lot of technical engineering software, I had priorities to address issues and if someone continued pestering me about something lower on the priority list, their issue got moved down.

Anyway, WGT does not need any particular player, they just need to keep the game and the ROI going.

• PAGES
RSS