Wed, Feb 6 2019 4:58 PM

• ujjbnjk
    2,124 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 5:08 PM

TopShelf2010:

el3n1:
    Absolutely amazing round

Amazing indeed.

I just finished watching the round. Brilliant play. Putting is remarkable.

Well done Sir.

Don

Thanks Don :) 

• ujjbnjk
    2,124 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 6:58 PM

stevietwotimes:

wowsers Peter,

tip of my hat to you m8..

awesome shooting...

Most have missed your post earlier sry... And thanks man :) 

• ujjbnjk
    2,124 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 7:08 PM

goldeena:

ujjbnjk:

i just broke the 50 in wolf creek full 18 100c rg by 3!... crazy round everything went my way 5 eagles b9 with a HIO....that will never happen again Link to round : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVxzKU0RVWc                   

Very. Well. Done.

And Congratulations!!!

On the same day that this historic score was made, deep in the backwaters a very minor but loosely related event took place - deena shot her 1st perfect 9, well 11 under it turned out - all from the easy sticks so I did not save the scorecard because I do not recognize it - but still - it's not bad -11, or a 25 from the easy tees (CC event - i'm gunna be a fake champion with an average of 50 woooooo!!).

And why I feel it is loosely related - the 115 yard Macdaddy wedge.

I am not going to expand because I don't feel the need to tell people what they don't need to know if you understand.

But to me - that has a touch of fate attached to it.

And Very well done to ujjbnjk - he's a piece of 'AWESOME' isn't he!!!!!

deena.

Thanks for the kind words Deena... And congrats on your record round as well :) 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 3:56 AM
    why does 47 not surprise me with you pete.........thats just another level most people will never reach......all we mere mortals can do is sit back ....watch in amazement and appreciate your understanding of approach play and making putts that seem unmakable.........i tip my hat to you sir.......many congratulations ....mickey
  • ujjbnjk
    2,124 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 8:54 AM

MGB01:
    why does 47 not surprise me with you pete.........thats just another level most people will never reach......all we mere mortals can do is sit back ....watch in amazement and appreciate your understanding of approach play and making putts that seem unmakable.........i tip my hat to you sir.......many congratulations ....mickey

To kind Mickey... But thanks :) 

• amateur4sure
    2,187 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 2:24 PM

But can Pierre shoot that round without the blonde wig I ask lol

Sublime bro, Simply awesome, I still think that putt on 10 was right up there !!!

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 3:36 PM

I do not feel the Love.

RSS